31

Jin pressed his body against you kissing you roughly. You pushed him, tried to resist but no use. As you kept in pushing him, the kiss got rougher. Finally, he stopped, catching breathe. "How long are you going to resist me, Mrs. Kim Y/N. You are not getting away today. You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment!", Jin said whispering in your ears. With your senses heightened, it was difficult for you to tame your sexuality. Somehow, you still had doubts in your mind which needed to be cleared. Now or Never! Finally, you made him face you.

"Oh really? Are you sure that, the moment you waited for so long had to be with me? That I am not a mere substitute?", you paused. " What are you saying? After I confessed to you, are you still left with doubts?", Jin said quirking his brows. "Why would I not? Playing hard about not getting it? So let me tell you then. You wanna hear it coming out from my mouth, right? Who is Hye Jin?", you finally spoke out. " What? How in the earth did you link me up with her?", Jin face palmed. "How about you, talking with her almost every night? And the incident at cafe. You had a meeting right but you ended up having a date or whatever with her. Plus, once I've followed you, to find out about your relationship with her but I couldn't get much from it.", you said eyeing down in embarrassment. Jin lifted your chin immediately. " Why do I smell jealousy? Are you jealous Mrs. Kim?", he said laughing. "N-No! I-It's just, I was curious.", you said stuttering. "Oh my Lord! Why don't you just admit it? I'm finding you too cute too handle. My god! What have you done to me Mrs. Kim?", he pinches your nose.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but your speculation was wrong. Moreover, stop watching those cringe kdramas. So Ahn Hye Jin is........... an agent too.", he said. You eyes widened. " Ah exactly! She's my colleague too. Plus, she's my childhood friend so we are awfully close. It's not your fault. Many mistake us as a couple but trust me it's nothing like that.", he smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry then.", you said avoiding eye contact with him. " I don't want a sorry.", Jin said. "Huh?", you said out of the reflex. " You know what I want.", Jin smirked. "But-----", you were cut off. " Shhh! Enough of talking, now let me take care of you.", he said pressing lips on your neck.

A/N- Smut warning!  If you are uncomfortable, then skip the part until bold letter resurface again. Otherwise tsk tsk😏
(Get ready with Holy water! 🙃)

Jin started sucking your neck, causing you to bite your lip. "J-Jin", you were breathing heavily. "Shh! Save your voice for later.", Jin said nibbling on your ear. "But w-we are in your w-work space.", you managed to speak. " Ah! I wanted to fuck you right here but let's do it in our bedroom.", Jin said. With that he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his hips. While carrying you to the bedroom, his lips never left your's. He laid you on the bed carefully. Your inner goddess peaked upon the man standing in front of you. His eyes gazed at you while he tossed the coat somewhere. Loosening his tie, he hovered over you. This time, you pulled him kissing him. He bit your bottom lips asking for entrance. You allowed him. You gasp as his tongue explored your mouth. You both were inhaling each other's breathe. You unbuttoned his shirt while he unbuttoned your's. You hid your face in embarrassment as he looked at your form mesmerized.

"You are beautiful, don't hide yourself.", he said looking at you. He undid your bra, revealing your breasts. He kissed you again. His kisses trailed from  lips, jaws, neck to your collarbone. He marked you as if he wanted the world to know that you were his masterpiece. Sucking one breast he held the other, while reversing after some moments. You grabbed his hair. This was a new feeling for you. You were overflowing with your sensitiveness. He kissed you down the belly. He stopped, meeting your gaze. You nodded as you knew what he asked for. Removing your only piece of lingerie left, his gazed fix on your core. " Already dripping wet for me Jagi?", he smirked. You blushed at his words. The next moment, his tongue explored every inch of you. You gasped at this new feeling. He tongue technique was driving you to the edge. He was devouring you. Just you felt that you were reaching your high, he pulled his tongue.

You felt an instant void, but immediately, you felt his finger rubbing your clit. He fixated his eyes on you as he entered his single digit inside you, causing you to arch your back. He pumped in & out at a amazingly high speed as he inserted another digit into you. You bit your lip holding your moans. "Don't hold it Jagi. Let it out.", he said still pumping in & out. Soon, you reached your high, climaxing for the first time. You closed your eyes as your sexuality reaching its peak. After opening your eyes, you saw Jin undoing his pants. You could see his huge member clothed behind his boxer. He slid his last piece of clothing, revealing his erected member. Rolling down the condom over him member. He hovered over you, kissing you. Looking in your eyes, with sincerity he said, " I'll be gentle." You nodded. Then, he slid his member slowly. You grabbed the sheets as it ripped you apart, still recovering the sensitiveness of your first orgasm. He seemed to notice as he held down your hands giving you support, slowing kissing the pain away. He thrusted slowly until you adjusted to his size.

After some painfully slow thrusts, you told him it's alright. He nodded increasing his pace. He gradually increased his pace, causing you to sometimes bite his shoulder or to scratch his back. He perfectly hit your g-spot with every thrust. Tears rolled down, out of the amazing pleasure he was giving you. This wasn't sex, he was making, purely making love to you. Enormous time he told how beautiful you were, that he loved you & tried to kiss away your pain, made your eternity ring. He was gentle,he asked you at before every action, he feared that he might hurt you, you being so fragile. Soon, you reached your second orgasm. After some thrust, he climaxed too. Laying down beside you, he removed the hair from your face, kissing your forehead.

A/N- My innocent readers please resume!

You the uncertanities that clouded your mind was washed away. All you were left with was ultimate sense of love & passion for the man lying beside you. However, after this passionate session, none of you spoke anything, simply looked in each other's eyes, caressing the faces. You being unpredictable as always decided to tease him. "So you & Hye Jin are really just friends?", you asked with teasing eyes. You didn't knew what you called in for yourself. Hovering over you, he pinned you down, "So you are still in a mood to tease me, huh? I was being gentle earlier, now I'mma make sure you don't get to walk for a week!"

-----------~~~~-----------

I'm going to dip in a river of holy water right now! You all must have got to know that, Author nim is so innocent.
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

This was my first time writing a smut, so forgive me if I messed up? 🙃

Ayo ladies & gentleman, I introduce the OFFICIAL TITLE TRACK of EAT JIN of JIN HIT ENTERTAINMENT!

I laughed so much while crying! Feel me?
No body could freaking guess, this song is about Kook ordering grilled pork belly!

If not of subtitles, anyone could mistake it as a soulful heartwarming track! I'm amazed they can turn everything into anything
(✿❛◡❛)ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 💙💛
Borahae! 💜✨❤