19

She entered the apartment only to find the lights  were out. Though unusual , however she decided to enter the room. As she placed her things she heard a sound coming from the closet. Scared, she went towards closet. Flashing the door open, she found nothing suspicious. Relieved she turned back to see a man holding a baseball bat with his hands raised. Even before she could scream..... ..... . .. ....... ..... Here rang the door bell. You didn't want to leave your spot interrupting the great suspense. But you had to. With an irritated expression you went to the door. This whole time you thought about what is going to happen next. You opened the door only to be greeted by Jinhee.

"Wow! What an welcoming expression I received from Mrs. Kim .", she said laughing. You laughed when you realized it. "Ah I'm sorry I was just so indulged in this drama, that I was hell irritated when the bell rang causing me to pause it.", you said making puppy eyes. " Aishh, see you. Got a whole new world of your own. Isn't it?", Jinhee said entering. "I guess!", you chuckled.

Handing her a mug of coffee, you sat beside her. "I'm really sorry, Y/N. I couldn't attend the wedding. My friend got into a serious accident, her parents are living far away, so I had to take care of all the procedures. Infact I came here directly from the hospital.", Jinhee said with an apologetic look. " I know, Jin had already informed me about it all. I understand & I'm not at all angry or upset.", you said hugging her, "Is your friend alright?", you continued. " Yes she is recovering, I'll head back to the hospital again after leaving. ", Jinhee said pulling from the hug.
" Ah is it? Get some rest too.", you said. "Ah yes yes, by the way, how was your first night?", she nudged your arm smirking. " Hell of a first night it was. I slept on this couch.", you said pouting. "WHAT!", Jinhee practically skrieked.

You told her about the whole incident from previous night to today morning. " I can't believe, I got an asshole brother.", Jinhee said, "Don't worry, I'll talk to him." "No need. I guess he was just tired. He'll be alright.", said assuring her. " Better be that, otherwise I'm gonna kick him.", said Jinhee as she recieved a call. "I gotta be going. Call if any issues or not. Ok?", Jinhee said hugging you. She left as you went back on continuing the drama.

It was 9 at night & you decided to eat as Jin would be late plus you were hungry as you drained out all of your energy in screaming & crying & whatever else watching that drama. As you were going to slug in Jin entered. " Oh you are back. I thought you'd be late.", said said eating. "Ah yes but Eomma called. Get ready our parents got something important to say.", Jin said. You nodded & got ready. 20 minutes silent ride & you both reached.

You entered the house rather another mansion where your in laws lived. Both sets of parents welcomed you. All of you sat on the dining table. " So let's get straight to the point.", said your Eomma. "Yes, you booked your tickets for tomorrow night.", said Jin's Eomma. " You are going to Hawaii for your honeymoon. ", said Jin's Appa. " Trip is for a week. We expect good news after this trip.', said your Appa chuckling. You both went from shocked to embarrassed in a flow as the parents spoke in perfect rhythm one after another. They didn't even gave you both a chance to protest. All of you had dinner & talked about several things. But however, you were at unease. You couldn't understand Jin at all. All those instances after the wedding, left you with several tangled thoughts in your mind.

After going back, you decided to pack your things as you had an habit of living things out. You finished your packing & went to check on Jin. He had already finished packing & was on phone talking to someone. You decided not to listen & go until you heard your name. Jin said, "Y/N doesn't have any clue about it. I don't understand why didn't they discussed anything about this honeymoon matter before hand. I really don't wanna go." That's it, it broke your heart into pieces. You didn't bother to listen any more further as you left to talk a walk.

So lost in your thoughts you didn't realize you came into a dark alley. After snapping back to reality, you got real bad vibes. You decided to walk back but you could hear faint footsteps as if someone was following you. Not thinking twice, You started sprinting. You could hear the foot steps Dissappear after some time. Once you reached home, you saw Jin walking forth & back in the drawing room. "Where were you? Why didn't you take your phone? How come you are so casual? Ah... Don't repeat this. Don't ever leave the house without my knowledge.", Jin said & went straight to the bedroom.

You decided not to talk to him, not to disturb him, as he went without even listening your words. After all this you decided to start your 'Ignore Game'. You went to bed with a heavy heart. You couldn't help but cry silently. A cold hearted husband was what you never wanted specially when that man made with you fall in love with him in the first place.

Next day.. . .. . .. .. .. . ..

You headed towards the airport. You talked to Jin only if necessary. Otherwise you were a dead silent being the whole time. Your parents came to see off you both. You slept during the whole ride or pretended to sleep. After reaching the hotel room you decided to take a look around the place. After changing into comfortable yet fashionable outfit you decided to head out. " I'm going to take a look around.", you said & left without even giving him chance to speak. You wandered near by places & returned as you got tired. As you entered the room, you saw Jin sitting on the bed reading a book. You changed & slop down on bed without saying a word to him. You were tired but not sleepy. So again you pretended to sleep. After few minutes you felt Jin kissing your forehead as he traced his fingers on your facial features. You weren't sure what was he upto as he pecked your lips twice!

Annyeong my readers!  Did you like the update? Let me know! 🙈
Don't forget to comment! 😇
Keep Reading,  keep Voting! 💙
Borahae! 💜