44

"So ready?", Minho asked Jin. Jin didn't even spare a glance at him. "I take it as a Yes then.", Minho now aiming the gun at Jin. He was about to pull the trigger aiming his head. " Stop! ", said Jin. " Ah such a killjoy! What do you want? Spill it quick. "N-Noona", Jungkook managed to speak. " Oh boy! This isn't your turn. Wait for your time. You'll be given chance too.", Taemin pulled his hair making him look at him. "Y/N, wake her up, I want to say her goodbye.", Jin spoke eyeing you.

"That bitch isn't waking up

"That bitch isn't waking up.", Minhye still trying to wake you up. "Let me try.", Jin said still eyeing you. "Joking right? What are you? A magician or a doctor?", Minho rebuked. " Neither! Why are you afraid? I volunteerly surrendered, didn't I? Now let me, will you? ", Jin glared Minho, tears rolling down his cheeks. Minho sighed, gesturing his men to untie Jin's hands.

You were aimlessly waking on a dark road. The memories of your loved ones, now haunted you. You started running in fear. After sometime your body gave up. Curling in a fetus position, you shed tears until you heard a voice. It was Jin calling your name. He tried to pull you out from the darkness.

Jin held your hands, whispering something in your ear. He eventually was fed up trying. "She isn't waking. But I hope my words will reach her.", Jin said kissing your forehead. " Aww! So sweet. Definitely your words will reach her.", Minho said smirked, "So let's get back to the business now?".

"Sure! Before that don't you have any last words for your sister & this retard?", Jin smirked slyly folding the hands over his chest. " What do mean? ", Minho looked puzzled along with Taemin & Minhye. " Oh my dear friend. I won't keep you in suspense. Let's finish it quick.", Jin smirked looking at him.

"On the count of three

"On the count of three. Hana Dul Set! ", as Jin ended counting entered Hoseok. And the first thing he did was shooting Minho in leg, without giving them any time to react. "Hey hyung! Ready to enjoy the show.", Hoseok said winking at Jin. " Bullshit! I'm the show", Jin said taking out his gun from behind. Of course another gazillion of men came out of nowhere attacking Jin & Hoseok. But A loud thud caused everyone to hault. All eyes went towards the door as if waiting for someone. "Waiting for your death Motherfuckers!", was heard before all the men were shot one after one in a blink. "Woah! That was a hell of an entry!", entered Yoongi with swag. "I do my thang! I love myself!", Yoongi sang flipping his imaginary long hair.