CH:1

Y/n L/n[White-Oni] is considered the greatest assassin of the current era, at the tender age of 6 his own father murdered his mother infront of his very eyes, the fear of dying and the pain of losing his Mom coupled with months of abuse pushed him over the edge. His iron forged will to survive had made him become extremely ruthless and capable of killing any person who gets in his way and bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Most of the underworld has no clue about his real identity and is whereabouts....as he was gone missing for few years and assumes he is dead.

~ TOKYO~
A tall handsome young man walking through the bustling streets of tokyo.

As he is about to enter a shop he suddenly got engulfed by a bright beam of light

Shop Owner: Welcom...huh?
He saw this unbelievable scene with wide and shocked eyes. Just like that the young man infront of him disappeared from the face of this Earth.

Shop owner immediately dialled 119.
[119: Tokyo's emergency no]

Dispatch Officer: 119, what is your emergency?

Shop owner: he is gone..
He screams in panic.

Dispatch Officer: who is gone can you be a little more specific sir?

Shop owner: they took my customer.
He said in panic.

Dispatch Officer: who took him?
He asked the shop owner.

Shop owner: I don't know who took him, I don't know what the fu** happened..
He said while panting heavily.

Dispatch Officer: sir,sir, sir,calm down take a deep breath and explain to me what happened.
He said and tries to calm the shop owner.

Shop owner: Alright, I was just sitting on my counter and saw a young man who is about to enter my shop, but out of nowhere a beam of light engulfed the young man and then..all of a sudden he was gone...
He said in panic.

Dispatch Officer: excuse me? Did you just say a beam of light..

[Y/N POV]
When he woke up he found himself in an unknown room with four other people all wielding weapons like Bow, Spear, Sword and a Shield except him.

Y/n: what the hell is going on?
He muttered underneath his breath.

???: This place is different from where we just were.
Said the young man who wields the spear.
[Motoyasu]