CH:22

[A WEEK LATER]

Y/n who is helping his wives to master their new Sacred Gear got interrupted by Magari.

Magari: Master!

Y/n: yes?

She handed him his phone.

Magari: someone is asking for you.

She said with a bow and excused herself before going out of the training room.

Y/n: hello!

???: Can I speak to Lord Y/n, please?

Y/n raised his eyebrow in surprise on hearing the familiar voice.

Y/n: so what do you need, brat?

???: I would like to talk to you... face to face.

Y/n chuckles on hearing his words.

???: p-please.

Y/n: well... okay then.

???: the addre...

Y/n cut off the call before he could finish his words.

Mirellia: who was that?

Y/n: Sirzechs Lucifer... let's stop for today.

He said with a small smile on his face and kissed Ciri and others on the forehead before walking out of the training room.

~KUOH ACADEMY: ORC~

{ORC}

A figure emerges out of thin air in front of a three-story building, with the third story serving as a clock-tower

A figure emerges out of thin air in front of a three-story building, with the third story serving as a clock-tower. It has been painted white with a black roof with vines creeping up to the second story. He was quite tall and he was quite handsome as well, he had blood-red eyes that could see through anything. He wears a long, silver buttoned black coat with three separated coattails. A neon blue, serpentine pattern runs around the collar, with a snakehead hanging over the coat's left shoulder, and its tail slinking down the right, all the way to the bottom of the coat.

[Author: Vergil DMC5 coat]

[SIREZCHS POV]

Sirzechs patiently waits for Y/n to show up with his sister and her peerage.

Akeno: Milord, here.

She offers him a cup of tea and some snacks to eat.

Sirzechs: thank yo...

Y/n appears out of thin air scaring the sit out of Rias and her peerage and sat on the empty single couch like a boss.

Y/n: Spill out brat, what do you want from me.

 Y/n asked him and took out a pack of cigarettes from inside his jacket before taking out a cigarette from the pack and place the filter end of the cigarette into his mouth. A small purple flame appears on his fingertip. He then lit his cigarette and waits for sirzechs to say something.