CH:13

It's been a few weeks since the four heroes entered the forest of death, thanks to Ciri both Tifa and Mirellia somehow managed to become close to Y/n. Y/n was at first was against the idea of " having another woman in his life", but after hours of lecture from Ciri, he agreed to her idea of having another woman in his life but first they have to win's Ciri approval.

Y/n woke up, trying to get up from his bed he realized that there's something heavy on his chest. Looking down at his chest he saw Ciri who is sleeping peacefully on his chest, he then turned his attention beside him and saw Tifa and Mirellia is also there. Y/n chuckles a little and waits for them to wake up.

~ a FEW MINUTES LATER~
Ciri got up, rubbing her eyes and soon looked at Y/n who is looking right at her with a warm smile on his face.

Ciri: Dear "Yawn"...

Y/n: did you sleep well, my Love?

Y/n asked her while gently caressing her beautiful face. Ciri nodded her head with a beautiful smile on her face.

Ciri: Dear, are we really going to leave this world?

She asked Y/n all of a sudden.

Y/n: yes...we will leave on next Monday.

Stated Y/n and placed his hand on her hair and gently stroked it.

Ciri: what about those kids? It's been a while since they entered that forest.

 Ciri asked Y/n.

Y/n: well shit...I completely forgot about them.

Ciri sweat-drops on hearing his words.

Ciri: what if they are dead?

Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: I can still feel there presence...

Y/n stopped all off a sudden.

Ciri: what happened?

Ciri asked Y/n with a worried face. A smile appears on Y/n face and told her not to worry.

Y/n: they have become strong.

Stated Y/n with a smirk on his face.

Tifa/ Mirellia: g-good "Yawn" m-morning...d-dear..[2X]

Said Tifa and Mirellia, yawning.

Y/n: good morning.

[TIME-SKIP: FEW DAYS LATER}

Finally, Naofumi, Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu managed to complete the task Y/n have given.

Ren: we did it!

He said in pure happiness while looking at the dead behemoth. Naofumi sat down on the grass while gasping for air.

[Finally..we can be out of this damned place...finally] thought Naofumi.

???: you guys did well.

A familiar voice resounds inside this forest, suddenly a familiar figure appears out of thin air in front of their line of sight.

Y/n: let's bring you guys somewhere safer.

Naofumi and others: YES SIR!

Y/n summoned a portal to Melromac Castle courtyard.

Y/n: follow.

When the four came closer to Y/n, a pungent smell made it's a way towards him.

Y/n: STOP RIGHT THERE...EWWW OMG YOU GUYS STINK !! YOU GUYS SMELL LIKE SHIT!