CH:6

Malty bitch face paled on hearing his words, she gave Motoyasu, Itsuki and Ren a pleading look.

Y/n: what a beautiful night...isn't it?

He said with a creepy smile on his face while looking at the father and daughter duo

Little Dick: k-kill h-him!!
He ordered all the Guards present inside this Courtyard.

Guards: Yes, your Highness!!
They said in unison and charges at Y/n with their weapons.

Y/n: Good Christ!
He said in excitement and took out his gun from inside his jacket.

Y/n: Good Christ!He said in excitement and took out his gun from inside his jacket

Ren/Itsuki/Motoyasu: w-wha...G-Gun![3X]
They cry out suddenly in shock and in disbelief on seeing the weapon Y/n is holding now.

Y/n: tell Satan I said hi....now Die.

Without an ounce of mercy he killed every single soldiers charging at him with their primitive weapons

Y/n: ohh, pretty pretty.
He said with a bloodthirsty grin on his face.

Little Dick: Eek!!
He fell down on his buttocks and looked at Y/n in fear.

Malty: y-you....ahhh..no..please..don't come near me..
She screamed in horror on hearing those familiar words. Y/n grabbed her by the hair.

Y/n: aww don't cry...your father will  also be joining this event..kekeke.
He said with a dark laugh while looking into her eyes.

Motoyasu: Malty!! You bastard...
He points his Lance at Y/n.

Y/n: do you think you could defeat me with such primitive toy?
He asked Motoyasu with a smirk on his face. Motoyasu looked at Ren and Itsuki.

Motoyasu: let's kill this bastard together!
Ren and Itsuki nodded their heads together and readied their weapons to attack Y/n.

Y/n: heh..
Naofumi who is about to help Y/n stopped when he saw those cold eyes of Y/n and that bloodthirsty smile that never left his face.

Motoyasu: take this..METEOR THRUST!!
His Lance starts to glow brightly and then he launches it towards Y/n.

Ren: Hundred Sword!!
Hundreds of swords appears in thin air and fly at Y/n.

Itsuki: METEOR SHOT!!
He fires an explosive arrow at Y/n, but to their surprise Y/n didn't move an inch from his spot and took all those attacks head-on. Y/n bloodied body fell down on the ground lifeless, while blood gushing out from his wounds.

Malty: YES!! As expected of the hero I first chose! You possess true strength!
Malty said while hugging Motoyasu in pure joy.

Motoyasu: well..ah..ha..ha..
Motoyasu scratches his cheek in embarassment.

Y/n:ha ha ha...told you those primitive toys have no effect on me...kekeke.

Little Dick: the corpse has regained it's life! He screamed in horror

He screamed in horror.

Itsuki: h-hey R-Ren! H-How is t-this p-possible?
He asked Ren in disbelief and in shock.

Itsuki: w-what are you...
He asked Y/n with a look of despair.

Y/n: The name's Y/n L/n...and as for what I am...you will know that in few minutes...kekeke.
He said with a bloodthirsty grin on his face. He disappeared in a flash and appears behind Ren and sliced his legs clean off with his buster sword.

Ren: Argh...it hurts...it hurts...it hurts..
He screamed in agony and looked at Y/n in horror and in despair.

Y/n: even if I am an immortal....those swords hurt like hell...you know little shit.
Y/n stated coldly before turning his head at Itsuki whose face bears the expression of utter hopelessness. He vanished again from everyone's line of sight and appears infront of Itsuki.

Y/n: the expression on your face when you were knocked down from hope to despair...makes me feel on top of the world.
Said Y/n with a cold glowing blood red eyes.

Itsuki: p-please...don't kil...augh..
Before he could finish words, Y/n summoned a hunting knife from his inventory and stabbed Itsuki in the stomach.

Y/n: I didn't realise your powers were so pitiful...I see you guys as nothing less than human excrement.
Stated Y/n and sneered at their pitiful state.

Y/n: keke...you people love spectacles like these, right?
He asked the audience [nobels ] who is cowering in terror and in despair.

Y/n: then let's have some more fun!
He points his gun at Little Dick and aimed at his crotch and then..."Bang"..

Little Dick: Ahh! Ahhh! M-My...Ahhh..
He let out a sharp piercing cry of pain while holding his bloodied crotch.

Y/n: you're next...spear hero...Keke.
He stated coldly.

Motoyasu: Eek...!m..mother...save me, ma..
As he was crying like a little baby Y/n flash step behind Motoyasu.

Y/n: I will let you go on one condition.
He whispers into Motoyasu ears.

Motoyasu: p-please...I'll do anything.. just..do-don't hurt me..
He stutter in fright.

Y/n: torture her and her father...if you can entertain me well..I will let you go..it's a promise Keke.
He stated with a creepy smile on his face. Y/n turned his head at Ren and Itsuki who is trying their best to stop the bleeding.

Y/n: Catch.!
He throws two SSS class healing potion which are personally made by him towards Ren and Itsuki and told them to drink it if they wanted to live. They hesitated for a second before gulping it in one go, within a matter of few seconds all their injuries healed by itself which shocked everyone to their very core.

Y/n: entertain me...!
Both Ren and Itsuki nodded their heads vigorously in fear and looked at Malty bitch and Little Dick.

Ren and Itsuki:we want to live..please forgive us for this..
Itsuki aimed his bow at Little Dick and Malty bitch and Ren raised his sword.

Y/n: don't kill them...okay!
The trio nodded their heads in unison.

ENJOY