CH-7

Y/n who is sitting on Little Dick chair gesture Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu to start the event. A tall beautiful young silver-haired women appears out of nowhere beside Y/n and sat on his lap.

Ciri: Dear "pout" you started the main event without me?
Asked Ciri, pouting.

Y/n: ah..you see..my love..ha..ha..ha
He said while scratching his head, Ciri chuckles on seeing her beloved antics.
Malty eyes widened in shock and in disbelief when she saw Ciri.

Malty: y-you...should be dead..I killed you with my own han..
She got interrupted by Y/n cold voice.

[I see.. that's the reason why he hated the father and daughter duo] thought Naofumi and Raphtalia.

Y/n: Now then.. it's time for the main event..please watch carefully until the very end! It's more exciting with a lot of spectators, you know?
His cold voice boomed throughout the whole courtyard.

Y/n: let's start with their faces....shall we.
Motoyasu, Rena and Itsuki shakingly nodded their heads in fear.

Malty: Sir Motoya...agh..
Motoyasu punched her square in the face.

Motoyasu: I'm sorry "punch" I want to live "punch" I'm so..rr..y.
He said with tears in his eyes. For the next few minutes they pummelled both daughter and father duo on the ground mercilessly.

Y/n: their hands..break it!
Said Y/n coldly from the podium and with a look on his face that gave them the shivers. Both Malty and Little Dick shakes their bloodied heads while groaning in pain. Motoyasu raised his leg and with all his might,he slammed it down on Malty Bitch left hand..

Y/n: humans..are so foolish.
He stated with cold red glowing eyes.

Malty: p-please..ahhh..my hand..it hurts..it hurts..
She let out a howl of anguish while holding her broken hand.

Y/n: hey hey, if you scream like that, you'll die from excessive bleeding!
He stated with a sadistic smile on his face.

Y/n: Catch...
He throws two SSS class healing towards Motoyasu.

Y/n: if you two were to die now, it would be boring...we'll be back..see ya later..or should I say torture ya later.. kekeke.
He stated and gave a scornful laugh before disappearing from their line of sight with Ciri.

Naofumi: come Raphtalia we are leaving this shitty place too.
He stated.

Raphtalia: Yes..Naofumi-sama!
She nodded her head with a beautiful smile on her face and left the courtyard with Naofumi.

[TIMESKIP: CASTLE TOWN]
All of a sudden a tall handsome young man with blood-red eyes appears out of thin air at the outskirts of Castle Town while holding a beautiful silver- haired woman in his arms.

Y/n: did you enjoyed the event, my love?
He asked her and gazed lovingly into her beautiful eyes.

Ciri: Yes, Dear.
She stated with a beautiful smile on her face and gently caressed his cheek.

Y/n: BEOWOLF.
A dark colossal wolf with long bushy tail and with a mix of gray and brown fur came out of his shadow.

Y/n took out a piece of meat from his inventory and feed it to his loyal friend and his familiar, Beowolf

Y/n took out a piece of meat from his inventory and feed it to his loyal friend and his familiar, Beowolf. Both Ciri and Y/n chuckles a little on seeing Beowolf who is looking at them with puppy eyes as if he is asking for more.

Ciri: "chuckles" you're such a baby.
She said with a chuckle and patted Beowolf on the head.

Y/n: Indeed.
He took another huge chunk of meat from his inventory, Beowolf eyes lit up in happiness on seeing the size of the meat.

Y/n: here buddy...you're eating a lot these days...aren't you?
He asked Beowolf with a smile on his face.

Beowolf: "Grawr" "Grawr"[ Meat is tasty! Master give me more]
Y/n shakes his head with a sigh.

Y/n: you will get fat in an week if you kept eating like this, Beowolf.
He stated and facepalmed on seeing Beowolf who's looking right at him with sparkling eyes and with a cute pose.

Y/n: it's not going to work on me!
Beowolf eyes starts to sparkle more.

Y/n: okay...okay..here..happy.
He said in defeat and took out another huge chunk of meat from his inventory.

Beowolf: "woof" "woof"[ master is the best]
Ciri chuckles on seeing his antics and looked at Y/n.

Ciri: so what now?
She asked Y/n.

Y/n: let's find a place....far away from this shitty kingdom...a place that we can call home.
He stated with a warm smile on his face and caressed her face gently.

Ciri:Un..let's make memories together, Dear.
They smiled lovingly at eachother.

Beowolf: "Grawr" "woof"[ master.. master what about me?]
Both Y/n and Ciri brust into laughter when they heard Beowolf words.

Y/n: then....take us as far as you can from this shitty Kingdom, Beowolf.
He sat on top of Beowolf with Ciri.

Beowolf: "woof" "woof"[ yes Master leave it to me]

ENJOY