CH:25

[RIAS POV]

Rias who is studying tactics from an old book sighed and walked over to the window to get some fresh air. She took a sip of her coffee and gaze at the beautiful night sky. Staring out of the window she spotted a silhouette of a familiar person under the moonlight, she abandoned her coffee cup on the window sill filled with curiosity.

Rias: what is he doing outside this late?

She muttered underneath her breath. This person is exactly Y/n. A beautiful ornate spear appears in his hands.

Rias: that weapon... it looks familiar.

Y/n took a deep breath and did a series of spear movements.

His movements were so fast that she couldn't even see them, Y/n started to increase his speed

His movements were so fast that she couldn't even see them, Y/n started to increase his speed. Cracks started to appear on the ground and in next moment he disappeared from her line of sight, all she could see is a blur moving inside her huge ass backyard.

Rias: power... this is true power...

Rias stared at Y/n in utter shock. After seeing his display of powers She knew if anyone dares to go against this monster, they will never know what hit them.

[RIAS POV ENDS]

After training for an hour he decided to stop for today. The Holy Spear of The Setting Sun suddenly disappeared from his hands, he then walked inside the mansion and went straight to his room. He took a long shower before he enters the kitchen. Taking out a bottle of water from the fridge

Y/n: still awake, Rias?

He asked the newcomer that entered the kitchen.

Rias: yes.

Y/n: mind if I ask why you don't want to marry this Riser guy?

He asked her and poured water into a glass.

Rias: it's because I'm a Gremory.

Y/n: huh?

Rias: no matter where I go, the Gremory name will always follow me.

She stated with a sad smile on her face.

Y/n: do you dislike it?

Rias shakes her head.

Rias: I feel proud of it, yet at the same time, it kills me. Everyone sees me as "Rias Gremory". They don't see me a Rias, the individual. That's why life in the human world was perfect. No one knew a thing about the demon Gremory and everyone saw me for who I am... I absolutely loved it.

Rias stated and continues.

Rias: My one little dream is to be with someone who loves" Rias"... unfortunately, Riser sees me as "Rias Gremory"... I don't want that and on top of that man is the worst scum of society

Rias exclaimed in disgust. Throughout the entire underworld Riser is famous for his perverted and cruel nature.

Y/n: I see.

What she doesn't know is that there is another person listening to there conversation. Y/n from the corner of his eyes spotted the pervert who is looking down in shame after hearing her words.

[b-buchou... maybe he[Riser] is right... I am useless] thought Issei.

Y/n: one day you will find someone who will love you as " Rias"... He will love you for even the things you don't love about yourself.

Y/n stated with a small smile on his face and gave her a pat on the head before walking out of the kitchen.

[NEXT DAY]

Y/n who is training Koneko and Kiba heard a familiar voice behind him.

???: Sensei.

Y/n: not now pervert, can't you see I'm busy.

Y/n stated.

Issei: Sensei, it's important.

Y/n turned his head at Issei.

Issei: you see...

~A few minutes later~

Y/n looked at Issei in disdain...

on hearing that he wanted Y/n to help him master his Sacred Gear

Issei: please...

Y/n let out a long sigh and asked Issei to summon his Sacred Gear.

Issei: yes!

A red gauntlet red with a green jewel and 2 golden spikes appears on his heads.

Y/n: I know you are there weak ass or do you want me to take the action for you to talk?

Y/n asked coldly.

Ddraig: WA-WAIT! I WILL TALK O GREAT AT ONE.

Y/n: You want to become strong right?

He asked Issei with a sadistic smile on his face, Issei starts to sweat buckets on seeing his creepy smile.

Issei: y-yes...

Hesitating a bit he nodded his head.

Y/n: good, lizard you heard him right?

Ddraig: y-yes.

Y/n: change his body to that of a real dragon... you can do that, Right? Lizard.

He asked Ddraig.

Ddraig: I can b-but... he will feel pain like never before.

Issei gulped on hearing Ddraig words.

Y/n: everything has a price. It's just what are you willing to pay for it... do you want to continue?

He asked Issei, who nodded his head with determination in his eyes.

[I have to do this for buchou] thought Issei.

Y/n: start the process, let me do the healing.

Y/n created a barrier around Issei, blocking all sound from exiting.

Issei felt pain like never before as if his whole body is on fire. Every bone and his muscles getting torn apart at the same time and only the constant healing by Y/n keeping him alive till now. Both Kiba and Koneko looked at Issei worriedly as if they can feel the pain he is going through now just by looking at his face.

Y/n: wonder how strong he will become after his transformation hmm...

ENJOY