CH:17

[JOHN POV]

After closing his shop, he got inside his car and drove to his house.

~30-MINUTES LATER~

After parking his car in his garage, he rang the doorbell and waits for his wife Helen to open the door. 

John: Helen!?

Upon entering his home, he is confronted by a bloody corpse of his dog daisy who is laying on the ground motionless.

Jack: w-what happened h..h-here 

He ran inside filled with dread while looking for his wife Helen.

???: J-J-Jack...

John heard a very weak voice of his wife Helen, coming from inside the living room.

John: HELEN!!

Upon entering the living room, he saw Helen who is on the verge of dying. She is leaning against the wall and is bleeding from her wound, that looks like a gunshot wound.

John: Helen!!

Helen: J-John...

John hurriedly took out his handkerchief from his pocket and applied direct pressure on her wounds to stop the bleeding.

John: hang on! I'm going to call an ambulance immediately.

Helen stopped John from calling an ambulance.

Helen: I'm n-not going to make it, John...I love you.

She said with a warm smile on her face before closing her eyes.

John: NO NO NO NO H-HELEN...

John face now bears the expression of utter hopelessness, with shaking hands he hugged her desperately and cried.

John: please don't...l-leave..!?

He stopped when he saw she is still breathing, with hope in his eyes he called Y/n.

[ you are my last hope, Brother] thought John as he calls Y/n.

[JOHN POV ENDS]

~L/N MANSION~

Y/n who is playing " GOD OF WAR" on his PS4 stopped when his phone rang. He picked up the phone from the ground and saw it's from Johnathan.

Y/n: hello, Johnathan?

John: Y/n...Helen...s-she...she is dying.

Y/n: WHAT!!

Y/n hurriedly summoned a portal to Johnathan house before stepping in it.

~WICK RESIDENCE~

A portal opened in front of Wick residence, Y/n step out of it and looked around his surroundings before walking inside the house.