CH:14

[500 YEARS LATER]

It's been 500 years since Y/n made his appearance in front of the three factions, they tried their best to find him, but to no avail, they decide to put an end to their search. Following the end of the Great War, the descendants of the original Satans apart from Rizevim wanted to continue the Great War, but were faced with opposition by other Devils, this started a civil war between the Devils with the descendants of the original Satans losing the war and a new government was formed among the Devils.

~UNDERWORLD~

In the deepest part of the underworld, there stands a majestic mansion, which covers a large area and is surrounded by four large walls.

Y/n: They will never change.

Stated Y/n.

Ciri: Indeed.

Ciri nodded her head on his words while observing the Civil War between Devils on a small holographic screen.

Tifa: are we going to stop them?

She asked Y/n.

Y/n: not our problem, let them die.

Stated Y/n with a bored expression on his face.

Mirellia: Hmm...Dear is right, let them kill each other.

Stated Mirellia on seeing how savage and violent this race is.

[A WEEK LATER]

A beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair and red eyes was being hunted down by a group of High-Class devils who was sent after her by the New Government of Underworld. She is wearing a black shirt with golden-caramel accents at the edges of the shirt and spread horizontally near the bottom, with two light golden trims going down the shirt; and the shirt splits slightly above her stomach, exposing her midriff. Around her neck and shoulders is a long, cyan scarf made from light material that reaches her hips. Her jeans are blue, with a white outline at the top. Her name is Grayfia Lucifuge from the House of Lucifuge, a noble family of Pure-Blooded Devils from the Extra Demons whose family served under the original Lucifer.

 Her name is Grayfia Lucifuge from the House of Lucifuge, a noble family of Pure-Blooded Devils from the Extra Demons whose family served under the original Lucifer

To escape her pursuers, she enters a place where no one dares to go. She stopped in her tracks and looked behind her back in confusion.

[what's going on...?] thought Grayfia in confusion when she saw her pursuers who stopped in their tracks and is standing few meters away from her but what really shocked her is that they didn't dare to take a single step forward as if they knew, if they enter this place "THEY WILL SUFFER A FATE FAR WORSE THAN DEATH".

[ don't tell me those... rumours are real ] thought Grayfia and turned her head back at the vast forest.

???: well well well, what do we have here?

A Silhouette of a person emerges out of the vast forest. All of a sudden a huge amount of unknown pressure befall on them, making every single person present there down to their knees.

Grayfia with fear in her eyes looked up and saw a familiar figure, he was quite tall and he was quite handsome as well. He had blood-red eyes that could see through anything.

[ t-that face...no it c-can't be] thought Grayfia with fear in her eyes.

This person is exactly Y/n who walked up to one of the devils who is pursuing Grayfia. He summoned his gun.

Y/n: so tell me what are you guys doing in my territory?

He asked them coldly.

[PURSUERS:P]

P1: w-wait...we will talk...

Y/n: this smell...it smells of nostalgia. The smell of fear Keke Keke.

Grayfia and her pursuers paled on hearing his words and laughter that will make the devil himself wet his pants. Before any could say anything Y/n emptied a bullet into the skull of one of the pursuers.

Before they could beg for mercy, Y/n killed them with just a snap of his fingers scaring the shit out of Grayfia.

Y/n: it's your turn, Miss.

Y/n points his gun at her head, tears start to roll down her beautiful face. Grayfia closed her beautiful eyes and waits for her death to come, but it never came. She opened her eyes in confusion and saw Y/n who is looking right at her.

Y/n: life is a precious thing, you never know when you're going to lose it. Live life while you can, because you never know which second is going to be your last...after all, we only live once.

Stated Y/n and unsummoned his gun and looked straight into her eyes.

Y/n: follow.

Grayfia wipes her tears away and nodded her head hurriedly. Y/n summoned a portal to his mansion and told her to follow him.

Grayfia: yes my Lord.

Stated Grayfia respectfully.

Y/n: Lord? well, whatever...

Y/n said before disappearing inside the portal with Grayfia.

ENJOY