CH:9

Y/n came out of his house when he heard the distant woof of Beowolf. Beowolf shrank his size down to that of a normal wolf on seeing his master and waggled his tail from right to left and was waiting for to be petted by Y/n.

Y/n chuckles on seeing Beowolf antics and patted him on the head before turning his attention at the huge mountain of dead wild animals Beowolf hunted.

Y/n: looks like someone is hungry huh?
He stated with a smile on his face and petted Beowolf.

Beowolf: "woof""woof" "woof"
[Master Beowolf hungry...can you cook something tasty...quick please] he asked Y/n with those big, round puppy eyes.

Y/n: yeah yeah.
Y/n sighed and stored the huge pile of dead wild animals into his inventory before walking inside his house with Beowolf.

[ NAOFUMI POV]
A soldier lead Naofumi to their commanding officer, who demands him to immediately report to the King.

A recording of Naofumi defeating the Soul Eater is being watched by the king, who reluctantly congratulates Naofumi for his victory during the wave.

King: good job on quieting the wave, shield. It is the biggest shame, how did you become this much stronger that the other Heroes?
He asked Naofumi.

Comanding Officer : tell us, this is the order of a king. Don't even think you can get away with lying.
Naofumi grits his teeth in anger on hearing their words.

Naofumi: thank you for every last one of your kind words, right if the heroes lose, the world will end..ON YOUR KNEES.
King frowned on hearing Naofumi words.

King: what?

Naofumi: I am....a hero..a savior of this world, am I not? If you really want to save this country, get your ass down here and beg for it!
He said coldly, King grits his teeth in fury and in anger on hearing his words.

Naofumi: what's wrong with you? You're squealing like a monkey. Didn't you understand what I said...?
He said with a smirk on his face.

Naofumi: yeah right. I forgot....the king over there is garbage, a monkey's inferior.
He stated and smirked at King.

king: How dare you!!
He then orders his guard to capture Naofumi. Naofumi summons his shield which made the soldiers a little worried.

King: what are you doing?! Behead that insolent man already!
He screams in anger on seeing that the soldiers are hesitating to attack him. 

Naofumi: man you really are garbage don't you know I'm the hero who defeated the waves? Do you want to be beheaded yourself instead?
He stated and turned his attention at the commanding officer who brought him  here.

Naofumi: you guys won't believe what I say anyways, I wouldn't mind proving my strength on you personally.
He stated coldly while looking at Commanding officer. Commanding officer took a step back in fear on hearing his words.

Naofumi: I can go home once the wave is over right? I'll do my best until that day comes but don't get in my way...understand you GARBAGE!
He stated coldly and with that, Naofumi decides to leave the Castle.

King: DON'T YOU EVER SHOW YOUR SHAMELESS FACE AROUND HERE AGAIN!
He yelled in fury and hatred in his eyes.

Naofumi: Hah! that's my line garbage!
On his way out, he got stopped by a familiar figure.

 [ MELTY]