CH:26

It took a day for Ddraig to complete the process, his new host is now a mixture of a dragon and a demon. Both Rias and Asia didn't leave his side for the whole time while he was going through the transformation.

[ISSEI POV]

His eyes blinked and opened, slowly focusing on the two figures sitting beside him. Issei didn't have time to react before two bodies fell on him.

Issei: R-Rias... Asia... I can't breathe...

Rias/Asia: IDIOT!

???: how do you feel?

He heard a familiar voice and saw Y/n sitting in an armchair reading the newspaper.

Issei: I feel a lot stronger and all of my senses are enhanced.

Issei replied.

Y/n: meet me in the courtyard in 10 minutes...

He lowered the newspaper and said, before disappearing from their line of sight.

~TIME-SKIP~

Rias and her peerage are standing in front of Y/n who is puffing on his cigarette.

Y/n: Issei, show me your status plate.

Issei took out his status plate from his pocket and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n: hmm...

[ISSEI STATUS]

Lvl: 80.
Name: Issei Hyoudou.
Race: Devil-Dragon Hybrid.
Sex: Male.
Power Level: MID ULTIMATE CLASS DEVIL.

Equipment/Sacred Gear:

° Boosted Gear.

{FORMS}

1. SCALE MAIL[NEW]

2. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE[LOCKED]

HP: 230,000.

Attack: 40,500.

Agility: 15,500.

Defence: 100,200.

MP: 300,000.

NEW ABILITIES:

1. Dragon Shot[new]

2. Flame Blaze[new]

3.Transfer[new]

4. Gift[new].

Y/n let out a small chuckle on seeing the huge boost in Issei's status.

Y/n: you have become strong, pervert.

Stated Y/n with a smirk on his face and shows his status to Rias, Asia, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko shocking them to their very core.

Issei: HOLYSHI-*AGH*

Y/n: pervert, try to activate your Scale Mail form.

Issei who is groaning in pain nodded his head and summoned his Sacred Gear which seems to gain another green jewel and a total of 10 golden spikes.