CH:19

[FEW MINUTES BEFORE Y/N AND JOHN ARRIVAL]

A girl with blonde hair styled twin- tails and blue eyes. Sat on top of a tree while keeping an eye for any possible intruder.

[Mittelt]

Mittelt: this is so boring! Why do I have to stand guard?

She grumbled all of a sudden a bright magical circle appears on the ground.

A beautiful young woman with long beautiful crimson hair, that reaches down to her thighs appears out of the magical circle

A beautiful young woman with long beautiful crimson hair, that reaches down to her thighs appears out of the magical circle. Besides her stands a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long hair tied in a ponytail.

Mittelt: look who's here.

She exclaimed loudly and jumped off from the branch, where she was sitting just a moment ago.

Mittelt: people call me the fallen angel Mittelt!

She bobbed a curtsy as she introduces herself to Rias and Akeno.

Akeno: oh my how courteous of you.

She said with a smile on her face.

Rias: my servant sensed you, you must be scared about us being on the move.

Rias stated.

Mittelt: not at all, it's just that we don't want demons interrupting our important ritual.

Mittelt stated.

Akeno: oh, I'm sorry, our cheerful kids just went there.

Akeno stated which shocked Mittelt as she didn't saw any intruder entering the rundown church, from the back.

Mittelt: wait, really? Are you serious?

She exclaimed loudly in shock and in disbelief.

Akeno: yes! Boldly through the front gate

Akeno stated with a chuckle.

Mittelt: Damn it! I figured you'd be sneaking in from the back!

She stated in anger while stomping her foot on the ground.