CH:2

When he saw,he is pretty far away from that Damn castle he spotted a clothing shop...He looked down at his clothes with a pain expression on his face.
Y/n: guess I have to take this off...
On the way he notices few things like the clothes he is wearing is quite unusual, as he don't want any unwanted attention on him, so he decides to change his current attire.

~ CLOTHING SHOP~
Staff: Welcome.
Y/n nods his head and selected the most costliest clothes available in the shop.

Y/n: Can you wrap this for me?
He asked, the staff nodded his head vigorously. Y/n enters the changing room and a minute later he came out of the room wearing this.

 Y/n enters the changing room and a minute later he came out of the room wearing this

Y/n: how much?
Only two words came out of his mouth.

Staff: 150 gold...s-sir..
Y/n nods his head and took out a small sack from his pocket which is filled with gold coins. He handed the staff the right amount before walking out of the shop.

Y/n: hmm...I don't know a shit about this fuck*** world...hmm..
He muttered underneath his breath and thought for a moment suddenly his eyes lit up..

Y/n: Slaves...that's right...
As he was asking some fellow citizens of this kingdom about slave trader, he sensed a presence of a short man who is following him, he enters a dark alleyway.

Y/n: I know you are there...come out..
He said coldly, a creepy-looking little man emerges out of darkness, he is wearing a traditional circus ringmaster's tuxedo.

[BELOUKAS]

Y/n: who are you?He asked with coldly, Beloukas felt a sudden chill ran down his spine when he saw that cold eyes of Y/n

Y/n: who are you?
He asked with coldly, Beloukas felt a sudden chill ran down his spine when he saw that cold eyes of Y/n...which are glowing in darkness.

Beloukas: "gulp" were you not looking for assistant?
He stated, Y/n didn't said anything.

Beloukas: you are looking for slaves right?
He stated.

Y/n: oh?

Beloukas: I'm sure you'll be a wonderful customer.
He said with a creepy smile on his face and told Y/n to follow him. Beloukas then guides Y/n to his shop.

Y/n: nice place you got here.
Y/n stated on seeing all those chained up slaves[Mostly Animals/ Beast].

Beloukas then explains his wares, slaves and presents Y/n a top quality beastman slave....while explaining the difference between Demi-Humans and normal humans.

Y/n: hmm..
He then saw a small dark room inside this little shop...he points his finger at the dark room.

Y/n: take me there...
He stated as he could feel the little amount of bloodlust which is coming from that dark room..

Beloukas: B-but S-Sir..
He sutters in fear as if he don't want to enter that room. Y/n sneered and enters the dark room, at the end of this room he saw a breathtakingly  beautiful silver haired woman whose hands and legs are chained up like an animal, she is looking right at him with rage in her eyes and released a strong bloodlust.

[Ciri/Woman]

Y/n: "chuckles" you are mine

He stated and released his own blood lust which is millions times stronger than her, she just watched in horror and in despair while the unknown man kept on walking towards her with a smile on his face which will make the devil himself wet his pants, he broke the chains with his bare hands and looked her in the eyes.

Y/n: you really have beautiful eyes, don't you?
He grabbed her face gently and took out a healing potions from his inventory and helped her to drink it which completely healed all her  injuries.

Y/n: so who do you want to kill?
Her eyes widened in shock on hearing his words, she looked up at Y/n and let out a small gasp when she saw his eyes which are glowing in the darkness.

Y/n: just...who is the one you want to take revenge on?
He asked her.

Ciri: the king who killed our race...the soldiers who massacred our village... the slut[princess] who gave me this scar...I want to kill all of them...with my bare hands..
She stated with rage in her eyes.

Y/n: you only want to kill them..?
He asked her.

Ciri: just killing them all is not enough  not even one bit!! I want to hurt them, torture them, make them scream...!!
She said with madness in her eyes

Y/n: hehehehahaha, good I don't want a slave what I want a loyal comrade.
He said with dark laughter and continues.

Y/n: I'll protect you, and you'll protect me. As long as we watch each other's backs, we'll be stronger than anyone. We'll take down anyone who stand against us.
He said with a dark smile on his face, a small skull tattoo suddenly appears on her neck.

[Y/n suddenly got a notification on his status screen and saw Ciri' names at the very end of the status screen and he could see her status and also her loyalty towards him is 100%]

Y/n: from this day onwards you are mine.
He said with a smile on his face and caressed her face gently.

Ciri: Yes Maste...
Y/n interrupts her before she could finish her words.

Y/n: Y/n will do....Ciri.
Ciri nodded her head with a smile on her face. He finally notices the clothes she is wearing which are mades of rag, Y/n took out a long jacket from his inventory and told her to wear it for now until he bought some decent clothes for her.

Y/n: let's go.
Ciri nodded her head and followed Y/n out of the dark room.

Y/n: I'll take her.
He stated while looking at Beloukas who is looking at Ciri in fear and in disbelief.

Y/n: how much?
Beloukas came out of his stupor and looked at Y/n shakingly.

Beloukas: 5,000 gold.
Y/n waves his hand and a huge box filled with gold coins materialize infront of Beloukas... y/n who is about to leave with Ciri got stopped by Beloukas. Beloukas informed him about the master-slave contact which is yet to done on Ciri but Y/n refuses and told him it's okay.

Y/n: See ya later.. little man.
Y/n left the shop with Ciri beside him who stealing glances at his handsome face from time to time.

ENJOY...