CH:21

[L/N RESIDENCE]

Ciri who is watching a sad romantic movie with her fellow sisters and Maids[Nekomata], burst out in tears when they saw the hero gave his life to save his lover.

[Hero: "coughs blood" if not this life, maybe in another life we'll be together] He said while caressing his lover face before taking his last breath.

Ciri and others withdrew into sullen silence on seeing this emotional scene. But the melancholy silence that followed was broken by the sounds of Y/n crazy laughter coming from upstairs.

Y/n: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

[Y/N POV]

Y/n can't believe his eyes as he saw the three androids standing in front of him.

Y/n: Welcome... Welcome to the world of the living 2B, 9S and A2.

They are about to attack him, but a huge headache strikes them, soon information about their origins and about this world flooded their minds. A minute or two later their headache subsides. It took them a few minutes to process all this information. They looked at Y/n the one who brought them out of that hell hole.

Y/n: you guys can live here as you wish, no war, no death and no bloodshed. You can get the life you always wanted... a life where you can control your own destiny.

2B broke down to tears on hearing his words and same goes for 9S.

Y/n: but betray me and I'll chase you into hell...

Y/n said with Red glowing eyes. 2B, 9S and A2 nodded their heads vigorously on hearing his words.

Y/n: even if I send you on a mission in the near future, I won't force you to complete them.

A2: it will be my honour to work with a man of this calibre.

A2 said and bowed respectfully at Y/n. B2 and 9S also nodded their heads on her words and bowed respectfully at Y/n.

2B: since we are going to start anew, I want you to give us a new name, Master.

Y/n thought for a moment.

Y/n: 2B step forward.

2B nodded her head and did what he asked her to do.

Y/n: your name shall be, Alis.

Y/n stated.

2B/Alis: Alis?

Y/n: Alis means noble and kind.

A small smile appears on Alis's face on hearing his words.

Y/n: 9S step forward.

9S: YES SIR!

Y/n sweat-drops on seeing his antics, as 9S is eager to know his new name.

Y/n: Damian.

9S/Damian: Damian?

Y/n: one who subdues or tames, that's the meaning of your name.

Damian's eyes lit upon hearing his words.

Damian: thank you, Master, for giving me such a wonderful name.

Y/n gave a slight nod in return and turned his head at A2.

Y/n: you will be named, Hanah "Full of Grace".

A2 bowed her head respectfully at Y/n and gladly accepted her new name.

Y/n: Follow.

Alis, Damian and Hanah nodded their heads and followed Y/n out of his room. Y/n then guides them to the living room where Ciri and his other wives are now.