CH:18

[ISSEI POV]

After walking out of ORC he heads to the Kuoh park to practice some chin-ups trying to get stronger so that he could protect Asia from that crazy Priest.

[If I'm weak, I just need to train and get stronger] thought Issei but to his disappointment, he couldn't able to do a single Chin-up and fell down on the ground.

[maybe... I am hopeless] thought Issei while groaning in pain and rose up from the ground.

???: Issei-san?

He heard a familiar voice and saw the familiar blonde-hair nun.

Issei: Asia?

After talking with each other for some time, Issei ends up going on a date with her, but it didn't last long towards the end of the date, Raynare the fallen Angel appears.

Issei: Yu-Yuuma-chan!?

Issei took a step back in shock when he saw her.

Raynare: how can you still be alive? And you're Devil now? How disgusting-...

Raynare said in disgust.

Asia: Raynare-sama...

Asia with fear in her eyes hugged Issei arm.

Raynare: Come, Asia. Let's go back, don't waste my time.

Raynare said with a cold voice.

Asia: No, I don't want to... helping you all kill people...and also me.

Raynare summons a spear of light and starts a fight with Issei, easily defeating him due to his inexperience. Seeing Issei gets injured while trying to protect her, Asia agrees to go with Raynare in return for Issei to be spared, a term that Raynare agrees to.

Issei: FUCK!! I CAN'T EVEN SAVE A GIRL.

He roared with rage in his voice. Issei returns to the club room in order to try and get help indirectly. This time however to his surprise, Rias helps him and orders Kiba and Koneko to go with Issei to the church where Asia is being held hostage in order to save her.

~TIME-SKIP: CHURCH~

A portal opened up in front of the abandoned church of Kuoh Town, Y/n and John step out of it and looked around there surroundings.

John: this is the place?

John asked Y/n, who gave a slight nod in return. John who is about to enter the rundown Church stopped on his steps when he saw Y/n who is just standing there while facing at the vast forest that stands in front of the is run-down church.

Y/n: hmm...fallens...devils...

Y/n muttered underneath his breath and turned his attention to John.

Y/n: you go ahead, I sense multiple presences of Fallens and Devils inside the forest.

Y/n stated and continues.

Y/n: don't kill the fallen inside the church...I have some other plans for her.

John thought for a moment and save a small nod and was about to enter the church but Y/n stopped him.

Y/n: here take this.

A large scythe with a light blue hue to it materializes in his hands.

The blade is long and curved, coming off the tip of the Snaith at its heel

The blade is long and curved, coming off the tip of the Snaith at its heel. The Snaith itself looks to be made out of wood, and it has two grips protruding from opposite ends that resemble whittled branches.

John: O-Osiris...H-How?

Y/n smirked on seeing John shocked face.

Y/n: I have an ability that let me create anything I want.

Y/n started with a shit-eating grin on his face before handing it to John. John snapped out of his stupor when he saw Y/n who disappeared from his line of sight.

[JOHN POV]

With Osiris in his hands, he walked inside the rundown Church and saw Issei, Kiba, Koneko and the one who killed his dog Daisy and wounded his wife, Helen.

Issei, Kiba and Koneko who is about to engage in a fight with Freed stopped on their steps when they felt a strong Killing-Intent behind them. Issei turned his head and saw a familiar face.

Issei: shop owner?

John with cold eyes walked up to Freed who is looking at him in fear as he knew who this man actually is.

Freed: B-Baba...Y-Yaga.

He exclaimed loudly while looking at John. Both Kiba and Koneko eyes widened in shock when they heard Freed words.

John: oh you know me huh?

John asked coldly and stopped few inches from Freed.

John: So tell me why did you kill my dog and wounded my wife, Helen?

He asked Freed who is too scared to answer his words.

John: I see, you want the hard way huh...

Before he could say anything, John who is holding Osiris in his hands. Spins the scythe-like a propeller, juggling Freed on its blade.

 Spins the scythe-like a propeller, juggling Freed on its blade

Freed: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He let out a howl of anguish as deep cuts started to appear on his body, blood gushed out of his wounds as he was screaming in pain.

John: I have changed the mind, I will ask the fallen.

John stated as he saw limbless Freed who is crawling on the ground, trying to get away from him. John took out the Desert Eagle from inside his coat and placed it on freed forehead...

 John took out the Desert Eagle from inside his coat and placed it on freed forehead

and emptied a bullet into his skull,  killing him on the spot.

John turned his attention to Issei, Kiba and Koneko who took a step back in fear.

John: Issei, what are you doing here?

He asked Issei, who is a regular customer at his gaming shop.

Issei: Shop Owner, you see...

Issei told John everything about Asia and Raynare who is planning to do something with Asia.

Issei: Please, help us to save her!

Issei said as he pleaded John to save Asia from Raynare clutches. John let out a long sigh and gave a slight nod in return.

ENJOY