CH:27

Rias and Asia decided to guard their stronghold as both of them knew very well that one person from the Rias team is enough to wipe Riser and his entire peerage.

Asia: Issei-san, everyone good luck!

Issei, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba nodded their heads seriously. As they about to leave the club room they heard a very cold voice inside their minds.

[Show no mercy] they looked at each other for a brief moment and left the club room.

Akeno: you guys go-ahead I am going prepare some traps here.

Kiba: yes.

Issei, Koneko and Kiba headed to the gym.

Issei: I can see it! It's the Gym!

Kiba: Alright, I'll wait up head!

Issei: yeah you do that!

Kiba then disappeared from their line of sight. Koneko enters the gym with Issei and got confronted by four of Riser's servants, his rock, Xuelan and pawns, Mira, Ile, and Nel.

Koneko: pervert senpai leave them to me, you go ahead.

Issei: hey I am not a pervert!

Koneko: yeah you are, biggest pervert I have seen in my life.

Koneko stated, her voice was flat and emotionless. Issei clicked her tongue on hearing her words before disappearing from their line of sight shocking the four servants of Riser.

Koneko: let's dance.

Before Xuelan and Mira could do anything Koneko disappeared from their line of sight and appears behind Ile and Nel and delivered a powerful swift to their neck. They fell on the ground knocked out cold. Xuelan took a step back on seeing how powerful and fast Koneko is.

Mira: wh-wha "agh"

Koneko didn't let Mira finish her words as she punched her square in the face knocking her out of the game.

Xuelan: h-how... what's going on,

After defeating her she left the gym.

[Riser-sama's one rook and three pawns have been retired] Souji announces.
~PLAYGROUND~

Koneko spotted Issei and Kiba confronting remaining members of Riser's Peerage which are: Ravel, Siris, Karlamine, Isabella, Ni, and Li.

Kiba: I will take all in the left you go for the right.

Issei: okay.

They bump their first together.

Within the blink of an eye, Kiba and Issei knocked every member of Riser's peerage out of the game shocking Sirzechs and his knight to their very core