CH:24

~RIAS-MANSION:[KITCHEN]~

Y/n grabbed a pan big enough for the whole eagle to fit in before filling it with water. He boiled the water for a few minutes before taking out the headless eagle from his inventory. He then immerses it in the hot water and waits for a few seconds.

Y/n: pervert, pluck the feathers.

Y/n said while looking at Issei who is peeling off the skins of potatoes with Asia and Koneko.

Issei: Yes!

Y/n pondered for a moment what to cook.

Y/n: hmm...

A small smile appears on his face and placed a frying pan on the stove and turned the burner.

Issei: s-sir, I have finished the job.

Y/n: good.

Y/n then started to cut the eagle into small pieces skilfully with a sharp kitchen knife and sprinkled a pinch of salt on the small chunks of meat pieces.

Asia, Issei and Koneko who is peeling potatoes looked strangely at Y/n.

~TIME-SKIP~

Rias and her peerage who is sitting in the dining room. Suddenly a very aromatic scent of spices wafted out of the kitchen. Which made their mouth water.

Y/n: sorry for the wait.

Y/n walks out of the kitchen and places the dishes on the dining table.

Kiba: Teriyaki Chicke...

Y/n interrupts him before he could finish his words.

Y/n: it's Teriyaki Phoenix.

Kiba withdrew into sullen silence on hearing his words.

Y/n: bon appétit.

Y/n said with a chuckle and walked out of the dining room with two bowls of Teriyaki Phoenix in his hands.

Y/n came out of the mansion before looking up at the beautiful night sky which is filled with countless numbers of glittering stars.

Y/n: it's like a box of jewel.