CH:15

[300 YEARS LATER]

~L/N MANSION~

It's been three hundred years since he saved Grayfia from her pursuers and gave her a family and a place to stay.

Y/n: thank you, Grayfia.

Y/n took the cup of coffee from her hands. Grayfia with a beautiful smile on her face sat beside Y/n and leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: Grayfia, thank you for everything.

Y/n said with a warm smile on his face.

Grayfia: anything for, Dear.

Y/n chuckles a little and lifted the cup of coffee to his lips and sipped. As he was enjoying his coffee he picked up the scent of blood. Grayfia looked at Y/n in confusion when she saw all of a sudden Y/n stopped sipping on his coffee.

Y/n: hmm...this smell...blood...

Y/n muttered underneath his breath and activated one of his powers "clairvoyance" which let him gain direct visual information about everything there is in the world around him.

Y/n: t-this...

Ciri who is cooking breakfast with her fellow sisters [Tifa and Mirellia], steps out of the kitchen as she also picked up the scent of the blood.

Ciri: Dear?

Grayfia looked at Ciri in confusion.

Grayfia: Ciri-nee what's going on?

Before Ciri could say anything, Y/n created a holographic screen with his magic. Grayfia and Ciri frowned on seeing the scene which is displaying on the screen.

Ciri: Dear, t-this...

Ciri clenched her fist in anger when she saw the massacre is going inside the village of Nekomata. Her old bad memories of her village massacre started to surface when she saw how cruelly and mercilessly these filth's are killing this innocents race.

Y/n sighed and rose up from the couch and put his hand on Ciri's head and ruffled her hair gently as he went past.

Y/n: it's been 300 years since I have killed someone Keke Keke.

His cold bone-chilling laughter resounds inside the mansion hallway.

Tifa: "gulp" they are done for.

Tifa said with a gulp.

~NEKOMATA VILLAGE~

Y/n appears out of thin air in front of the gate of Nekomata Village. Magari and her fellow sister who are trying their best to protect their people from an army of filth's [devils] felt a strong blood-lust behind them.

[DEVIL ARMY: DA]

DA-Leader: what!! What...what's happening?!

Asked the leader of the army when he saw his army stopped their attacks all of a sudden.

???: Death!! Death...is happening!!

A cold voice boomed throughout the entire village.

DA-Leader: w-who...wh...!?

Before he could finish his words, blood gushed out of his troop's ears and mouth before falling down on the ground dead. Y/n flash steps behind DA-Leader and...

Y/n: Greetings Filth. I am Y/n L/n...you may know me as "WHITE-ONI" the one who killed the two heavenly dragons, tell this to your master, If I see you guys here again. I will bring "DEATH" to your Race.