CH: 11

Eight kilometres to the south-west of the Melromac Kingdom on the shores of a Lake stands a beautiful house made of woods. All of a sudden a portal opened up in front of the house, Y/n, Ciri and Tifa steps out of it and looked around their surroundings.

Y/n: it's so good to be home.

Y/n stated with a small smile on his face.

Ciri: Yes.

She nodded her head on his words.

Y/n: VEGA!

A majestic eagle came out of his shadow and sat down on his shoulder.

Y/n: it's been close to two months since we've entered that forest, Vega...go and gather every bit of valuable info on those events that took place in this month and in the last month.

Vega nodded his little head on his master words and quickly flew away in the direction of Melromac Kingdom.

[NEXT DAY: LIVING ROOM]

Y/n burst out into laughter on hearing the delightful news from his loyal pet, Vega. That Malty Bitch and her father Little Dick will be punished publicly for those horrible crimes they have committed and the one who is going to decide their punishment is the Queen of Melromac Kingdom, Mirellia.

Ciri: well that's new.

Stated Ciri cuddling close to her beloved husband.

Y/n: "smirks" then let's pay them a visit.

He stated and gently caressed her beautiful face lovingly, his hand was so warm and the caress was so gentle that her eyes gradually closed. Tifa who is washing some dishes in the kitchen gaze at the couple with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help but fall in love with him.

~TIME-SKIP: FEW HOURS LATER~

Ciri gently stepped out of Y/n embrace who is sleeping soundly on the couch before wrapping a blanket around him. She walked out of the house in search for Tifa and it didn't take much time for her to find her. Tifa who is sitting on a bench at the land along the edge of the Lake looked back when she felt a familiar presence behind her.

Tifa: Ciri-San...?

Ciri: "smiles" why are you sitting here all alone?

She asked her with a smile on her face.

Tifa: uh..y-you see...

Ciri sat beside her and looked straight into her eyes seriously.

Ciri: are you thinking about him?

Tifa startled eyes met Ciri but before she could say anything, Ciri had already started speaking again.

Ciri: I know you like him...fufu I don't mind sharing him with you...

Tifa's mouth opens wide in shock on hearing his words.

Ciri: do you even know how hard it is to handle him in bed and on top of that he got too much stamina for me to handle.

She stated with a chuckle, Tifa cheeks reddened on hearing those words

[NEXT-DAY: CASTLE TOWN ]

The crowd of Castle Town were summoned outside to view the trial through the remote display. Inside the throne room. Little dick brought in handcuffed into the trial before the entire court, having the Queen herself as judge and executor.

[MIRELLIA Q. MELROMAC]

 MELROMAC]