CH:28

Kokabiel eyes widened in shock and horror on seeing the familiar face that stopped the Great War 1000 years ago.

Y/n: What a beautiful night... isn't?

He said with a creepy smile on his face sending a chill down their spine.

Kokabiel: You... why are you here...?

He was sweating profusely as he spoke those words.

Y/n: If I were let a filths like you run around creating problems, the destruction of mankind is a distinct possibility. 

Y/n said in disdain and took out a pack of cigarettes from inside his jacket before taking out a cigarette from the pack and place the filter end of the cigarette into his mouth and then lit his cigarette.

Y/n: How does it feel after going through all those shits and now all your ambition getting crushed?

Y/n asked with a smirk on his face and puffed on his Cigarette contently.

Y/n: hmm? What's the matter?

Y/n asked Kokabiel whose face bears the expression of utter hopelessness.

Y/n took a step toward Kokabiel who gasped and took a step backward.

Y/n: Fear... I can smell it on you... It smells of nostalgia...

Y/n said with a bloodthirsty smile on his and summoned his gun.

Y/n disappeared from their line of sight and appears behind Kokabiel who is too scared to move a muscle

Y/n: Thank you for your hard work, Farewell Filth.

Y/n put his gun to Kokabiel's head and emptied a bullet into his skull killing him on the spot.

 Y/n: You guys shouldn't be having a hard time with them, Right?

Y/n asked Rias while looking at the remaining army of rogue fallens. Rias snapped out of her stupor and shakes her head with a hint of fear in her eyes.

Y/n: Ciao...

Y/n summoned a portal before disappearing in it.

~TIME-SKIP: THE DAY OF THE THREE GREAT POWERS CONFERENCE~

Rias and her servants go to the meeting room, leaving Koneko and Gasper behind. 

Rias: Pardon us...

Rias enters the meeting room with her peerage. At the meeting, they saw Azazel and Vali, who are representing the Fallen Angels. Michael, who is representing the Angels and Sirzechs and Serafall who are representing the Devils. 

Serafall: What are we waiting for let's start.

Serafall exclaimed.

Sirzechs: There was another person left to come...