9

September 8, 2015

Perrie and Jade walk together to Perrie’s hotel room, each dragging a heavy suitcase behind her. They have slept during most of the flight here, and jet lag is yet to kick it. Little Mix is set to perform on America's Got Talent tomorrow, which means that today they have a day off here. Perrie opens her room using the card she had received earlier, and Jade and her enter it. They put their luggage near the door, and while Jade goes to look at the view through the window, Perrie searches for something in her suitcase.

"Babe, I got you some chocolate on the flight while you were sleeping," Perrie says and walks over to the small kitchen in the room, holding a box in her hand. She takes out a knife from one of the drawers and uses it to open the packaging, whilst Jade joins her at the kitchen. Jade lifts herself so she sits on the counter, and Perrie is done with the knife and places it back in the drawer it was taken from. She picks out one chocolate, the one she feels like Jade would like the best. Both of them smile playfully as Perrie brings the chocolate to Jade's mouth, the brunette taking a small bite of it. Perrie eats the rest herself, smiling at her bandmate. She feels like this morning could not get be any better.

Perrie moves a few centimeters to her right, so she is facing Jade, and slowly kisses her. Perrie gently lies her arms on Jade's shoulders, and Jade wraps hers around Perrie’s waist. They pull each other close, enjoying the touch. It is not long until the kiss becomes passionate, with each girl's tongue getting lost in the other's mouth. Jade brings her lips to Perrie’s neck, making Perrie bite her lip in pleasure. She softly slides her hands under Jade's shirt, feeling her skin.

"Is this okay?" Perrie asks, struggling to speak as she is a bit breathless. Jade continues placing kisses on her skin while stopping for a second to say a quick yes. She begins undoing the buttons of Perrie’s blouse, her heart racing with anticipation. When Jade is done, she pushes Perrie’s shirt back, off of the blonde's shoulders, making it drop to the floor. She has seen Perrie wear a bra so many times by now, yet this feels so intimate and new, in the way Jade had only been watching Perrie in the last few weeks or so.

With the help of Perrie, Jade takes her shirt off and throws it next to her, on the benchtop. They are both impatient to see and feel more of each other, and Jade wraps her feet around Perrie’s hips.

"I'm not strong enough to carry you to the bed," Perrie says and laughs. Jade giggles, not wanting to ruin the mood, and pulls herself so she is standing on the floor, her body now equal to Perrie’s. They break off the kiss for a few moments, with Perrie leading Jade by the hand to the bed. Jade lies on the sheets on her back, and Perrie places herself on top of her. Moments later, they are both wearing nothing but lingerie.

Perrie kisses Jade's collarbone, and her hand reaches to Jade's back for the purpose of unhooking the brunette's bra. As soon as Jade is topless, Perrie begins massaging her breasts, making Jade feel as though she is dreaming. Perrie kisses Jade's abdomen, while Jade takes the blonde's bra off as well, touching her skin in a way she never did before. With mutual help, Jade's body is completely exposed. Perrie’s hand travels to the place Jade wants it the most. She asks for permission before pleasuring and pleasing Jade, making her feel like she is almost unable to contain everything she senses right now. Jade exhales as she reaches her climax, making Perrie bite her lip in satisfaction.

"I love this type of mornings," Perrie says, moving so she lies next to Jade. She kisses her cheek, then pulls the soft white blanket on top of their bare bodies, for the sole purpose of experiencing the feeling of their touching skin under the sheets.

"So do I," Jade says, burying her face in Perrie's collarbone and taking in her smell. There are countless thoughts inside her head, it feels like her senses have sharpened and there is so much going on in the silence. Eyes closed, she tries focusing on the one feeling which is the strongest of them all; she likes Perrie. After what just happened and how it made her feel, there is no doubt. It was so much more than the physical pleasure, it meant a lot beyond that. It was satisfying in all possible ways. She likes Perrie.