13

A/n: you guys probably know this by now, but in case you've missed it - all of the social media posts in this story are real and true to date (most of them are just screenshots I took from the girls' accounts). Starting this point of the story, there will be comments/posts/likes that I will write and not add as a photo, because they have been deleted since then. They are real, though.

There will also be old screenshots fans took back then and posted, you can recognize these by the layout of the apps. I've only found these, and some information, after lots of research, so I'm assuming you will not be familiar with some stuff too. You can look everything up online to see for yourselves if you want to look further into things, once you know what to search for it is much easier to find so there won't be a problem with that.

So I just wanted to let you know that every social media interaction here happened in real life, even though there aren't screenshots of everything.

Enjoy!

September 24, 2015

One thing Perrie knows about herself  is that she is a good partner in relationships. The past taught her that her dazzling personality, mixed with a few good clichés, can make every boyfriend or girlfriend feel loved and cared for. She knows that good morning texts can go a long way, and can tell exactly to when to call so it is not too needy yet still caring. She knows Jade well, and by watching her behavior for the past few days ever since they have officially started dating, Perrie can tell Jade is happy. Knowing that makes Perrie nervous; she would have liked to feel the same - happy with Jade - but it is so much more complicated than that.

Perrie is happy to be such close friends with Jade. She is happy to touch her and kiss her and get to know new sides of her. One thing she is not sure how she feels about, though, is calling Jade her girlfriend. Perrie got into this relationship hoping she would develop feelings for her bandmate, but so far this is not working out. It has only been a few days, but Perrie is already a bit scared that it is never going to happen. If that would be the case, she must end things with Jade as soon as possible. Even though it is going to hurt her bandmate, Perrie has promised not to mess with Jade's feelings.

Perrie looks out of the window of the cab she is currently in. Her hands are nervously fidgeting with an empty bag which held some snacks she had eaten during the ride. She watches the road, thinking about how, in the past, she would miss Zayn the most in times like this. She always felt lonely when traveling, and London roads make her miss everything that feels like home - her family and partner. She feels guilty for not needing Jade right now. She does miss her, but it is not the same, it is in a more friendly, less needy way. It is not how it is supposed to be.

Keeping this relationship a secret is quite hard and tiring, and Perrie's eyes sadden as she asks herself if it is worth it. If she does not like Jade that way, then what is the point of it all? Everything was much simpler before. Maybe they are better off as close friends.

Wanting a distraction, Perrie checks her phone. By looking at the time, she realizes that she is probably going to arrive on time, perhaps a few minutes late. She taps the Instagram icon, and flips through her many notifications. Beyond the ususal, there are lots of comments on the latest post on Little Mix's account. They are from fans, saying that Nick Jonas liked another photo of Jade's last night.

This is something that has been going on for a few months now; Nick just randomly likes Jade's posts, and the fans freak out every time. One quick look at Nick's Instagram account is enough for Perrie to admit that Jade and him could be a good match. He is Jade's type, as much as Perrie can tell, and it would be so much simpler than dating within the group.