19

A/n: November 3rd was a holy day. It is one of the reasons I started this fanfic. SO MUCH jerrie happened. In this chapter, I didn't write about everything because it would be too much. There are iconic moments that are not directly mentioned here because every jerrie shipper knows them by heart. There are too many interviews and videos mentioned here, so I'll have all of the links up in the comment section.

And! I'm going back to school in a few days. I'm not sure how this is going to affect my updating schedule, but hopefully it's going to be okay. I'll keep you guys posted.

Holy chapter ahead. Enjoy!

November 2, 2015

Contrary to the darkness that currently wraps Los Angeles, LAX is lit with blinding lights. Jade, Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne are all experiencing the same familiar feeling of exhaustion after a long flight, even though all four of them have managed to get more than enough sleep on the airplane. They are pleased to see that only a small number of people came to welcome them. There are a few fans waiting for them, but no photographers. Considering the fact that it is almost eleven PM, this is a decent amount of people. The four women take quick photos with everyone who asks, then go on their way to the cab which waits for them.

 The four women take quick photos with everyone who asks, then go on their way to the cab which waits for them

The ride to the hotel is short, and once they are inside, the four women receive the keys to their rooms

The ride to the hotel is short, and once they are inside, the four women receive the keys to their rooms. They take the lift, then Jesy and Leigh-Anne turn right in search for their rooms, while Jade and Perrie turn left. Their  suitcases silently roll on the carpet as they are walking.

"Are you excited?" Perrie asks whilst looking at Jade. Jade nods her head in response, a shy smile on her face. "Time abroad is our time, remember?" Perrie giggles.

"There it is, two twenty three," Jade says as she stops in front a door. She looks over to Perrie and waits for her to get her key out, since it is Perrie’s room. "Sometimes I feel like this is such a waste of money that they're booking four hotel room and I never even know where mine is."

"Your conscience is clear tonight, then, because you're going to go to your own room now." Perrie says and slightly tilts her head towards her shoulder.