Fifty Seven

Elena

After Noel and Kentrell left it was just me and Kd

After Noel and Kentrell left it was just me and Kd. I rolled my eyes and continued to look away from him

"Whatchu want?"

"We needa talk elena-"

"Ain't shit for us to talk about"

I stood up and was about to walk past him, going to my room but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back

"That's the problem now, you'on ever wanna talk"

"What we need to talk for? How about you go check on your girlfriend instead of running to me"

I tried to walk past him again but yet again he grabbed me

"We ain't together nomo"

I looked him in his face and kept the meanest look

"Why Kd?! What did I ever do to you? I never cheated on you. I was always by your side no matter what and you go and do this to me?"

"Yeah that's good but Elena shit just wasn't right with us nomore and we both know it was long overdue for us to break up"

"So if you felt like that then you should've been said something instead of dragging on a dead relationship. And then for you to start entertaining another bitch is wrong. If you would've went about this the right way all of this could've been avoided kelldrick"

"Ain no right way of goin about this cause at the end both of us was still hurting. You know I'm still in love witchu"

"Yet it ain't take you long to jump into another relationship"

"Cause I was being stupid"

I dropped my arms and sighed

"A whole year and a half down the drain. This is exactly what I was scared of"

"I guess shit just happens Lena. Ima always still love you cause you was my first real love but.. we just wasn't meant to be"

Playing it cool after my breakup with Kd was one of the most challenging things I've had to do in my life because that boy was really my heart, still is. But like he said we just wasn't meant to be

I shrugged and slapped my hands down "I guess we wasn't. I just wish we didn't have to end shit the way we did"

"Yeah but shit, can we just end shit on a good note now cause even though we ain't together I still want you in my life. So can we at least be friends?"

"Yeah. That's cool with me" I responded and held his arms out, waiting for a hug so I walked into his arms and hugged him tight

"Kaleb, getcho ass!" Dana yelled from down the hall and before we knew it Kaleb ran into the kitchen butt naked, laughing, still a little wet from Dana washing him.