Sixty Three

Noel

February 22

"Noel What made you come over here?" Dana asked as she sat a plate of mini pancakes she cooked for Kaleb in front of him as he sat in his high chair

"I need somebody to talk to that had common sense"

She stopped and looked at me "and?"

"Momma got her phone on do not disturb while her and Derek went to the Bahamas, liyah boo'd up with baby joe and Elena with Donovan so you my last option"

"Ima just act like you ain't hurt my feelings" she responded as she sat in the chair beside Kaleb, helping him eat

"What feelings bitch?"

She looked at me again and nodded "true... so what can I help you with"

I slapped my hands down on the table "Kentrell want another baby"

"Well shit you don't need my help. Y'all got that"

"Forreal Dana" I smacked my lips and she laughed

"I'm just saying... you said he wants another baby"

I nodded

"The question is do YOU want another one?"

I shrugged "I don't know. But I mean we only 21. We got plenty of time to have more.... but then again, he's so good with Kemoni and-"

"You just don't know what you want. Do you?"

"No. And now he talkin bout he don't want me on the shot no more after this one wears off. If that happens I already know ima end up pregnant again"

"And if you do get it, Kentrell's gonna throw a bitch fit. Which one would you rather deal with?" She looked at me. I scratched my head and looked down at Kemoni who was drinking from her bottle while she chilled in her car seat

"Mamas, you want a baby brother or sister?"

She just nonchalantly looked at me while she continued to drink from her bottle. I rolled my eyes and Dana laughed

"I'll tell you one thing. If y'all ever plan on having more kids, Kentrell gone have to stop spoiling her as bad as he do now. That girl is rotten"

"It's not THAT bad. Is it?"

Dana nodded and wiped kalebs mouth before speaking again

"Momma and Derek got Kaleb spoiled too.. BUT they know how to say no at times... Kentrell on the other hand, Kemoni can just look at it and he'll buy it for her"

"I knoww.. I told him about that but it's like.. that his first baby. A girl at that... at least Kemoni helped him calm down some"

"Kentrell calmed down?"

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed "I said SOME... I mean he's being more responsible. And he don't smoke as much because he don't wanna smoke around Kemoni and he has her 24/7"

"Speaking of, im surprised she ain't with him right now"

We both looked down at her again and she dropped the bottle, rubbed her eyes and reached up to me so I picked her up

"He been gone since early this morning to go make some money"

"Should've told him it was take your child to work day"

"Hell no. Kentrell ain't taking my baby on the block with him. I already don't want him out there"

"Tell him to stop then"