Sixty Five

Brea

March 1

"Take y'all stupid asses on somewhere" Dana laughed from next door as she stood out the door talking to Elena and Makayla as they got into the car. I was over at Judah's house with his sister, Maya, chilling with her.

"Ain't heard from that bitch since my brother went missing but she sholl nuff stay her ass over there next door" mya began to rant like she usually does whenever we see Makayla next door

Like Maya said, every since Judah disappeared Makayla has yet to bring Micah over to see them, check up on them or anything. It's like she didn't give a fuck about the fact that the father of her son went missing. Meanwhile I'm over at their house practically everyday because just like them, I'm still trying to find out what happened to judah

"She still ain't brought Micah?" I asked and she shook her head

"No. She too busy up under that nigga. I hit her up a couple of times and asked if I could get Micah but all she would do is just leave me on read"

"Knowing them people she hang around, they probably putting shit into her head for her to not bring him over here"

"I believe that's why she put my brother on child support. Cause when they was fucking with each other that ain't ever cross her mind but the minute he move on to you and leave her alone, she giving out child support papers in a gift box. She lucky I wasn't here cause I would've beat the fuck out her ass that day"

I laughed a little and shook my head, remembering Christmas Eve like it was yesterday. One of the worst days of my life

"I still think they had something to do with my brother getting killed"

"Eric?... child I wouldn't put it past none of em, especially that damn Kentrell. I'm surprised he actually still with that girl since both of em was some damn hoes"

I looked over at maya "now I know Kentrell was a hoe but Noel? She was one too?"

"When that girl was staying next door stayed ready to hop on my brother dick, even while she was with ol boy. Always smiling up in his face, they stayed texting and some nights when Kentrell wasn't over there he would chill with her at her house and I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked a couple of times knowing who my brother is"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Should've known Noel was a hoe

"Girl and then..." Maya started again while she slapped her hand down on my leg "I think it was New Years or something.... one of her hoes popped up at her house while everybody and Kentrell was over there. All I remember was yelling, I looked out the window and saw a bunch of fighting then Kentrell pulled out a gun. That's when I walked away from the window but I believe Kentrell did something to them boys cause I was lurking on the sister's Instagram and got carried away then somehow ended up on this girl named Madison's page. Apparently she knows them cause she got pictures with ol girl, but, she posted pictures of the same boy I saw over there that night, and she said he was missing and when I started connecting the dots. It all adds up"

"Knowing how that group of people work.. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them" I muttered and pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket, unlocked it and logged onto Instagram "whats her Instagram?"

"Whatchu bout to do?"

"Do some lurking of my own until I find out some shit" I informed her and she grinned

Noel

After working all day I was so ready to come home to my babies. I unlocked the door and walked into the house and it was dark besides the light from the tv which was playing nick jr.