His side of the story

Manik's POV :

Hey guys I'm Manik Malhotra. Tarang  is not just a music school or music label... It's a dream... It's me.... It's a part of me..... Whatever I'm it's because of Tarang ..... U guys must be thinking I'm passionate singer so.... I named my music academy and label as Tarang but the Truth is different.... Tarang is not just a name... It's my identity... It's me.... I'm... Manik..... Manik Tarang Malhotra son of late Tarang Malhotra.... Yes, it's my father's name..... I named my company after my father..... Mumbai ke sabse jane mane music directors me se ek the mere Dad..... But... He was corrupted... By death.... By my own mother.... U know why I hate women.... Because... Because my Mom was a bitch.. yes, I don't mind calling her that.... She played with my Dad's feeling... Used his money and then left her to corrupt and die..... She's the reason I hate women.. it was my Dad who gave her shelter when she first came to Mumbai.... And she left him..... I would never forgive her... it's because of her that my Dad died....... She made me orphan at the mere age of 10...... I know how much I struggled..... Btw, I forgot to introduce you to my left and right hand.... Veer Ahuja..

He's my bro.... Actually after Dad.. he and his family supported me.. no no not financially... I had enough... They were with me at my every step... And Veer is my partner as well. Yep.. he sings just like me... But, he prefers being the music director rather than singing himself.... Dad ka student Dad se inspired...... Thoda flirty hai paar Dil ka sacha hai...... And ofcourse Arjun.. my PA

Thoda fattu hai... Mujhse daarta bhi hai.... But honest hai... Mere liye kuch bhi kr skta hai.....  Gaana jnta hai pr gaane se daarta hai..... God knows why... Ek secret bolu!!! He loves lavanya.... Paar bolne se daarta hai... Daarpok... But honestly bolu t... I don't want him to fall for her after all, girls are nothing but bitchs only after money....... I'm a monster to the world but I can't be one to both of them.... But but.. they need to see my monsteruos side I guess.... Dono hi nahi aye and mujhe iss slut lavanya sath chor diya.. and aaj interview me bhi ek se ek vahiyat Singer thee I was about to call the interview off when the last singer came in and started singing.... It felt like I was under some spell.... God she has some magic in her voice.... It was calming me soothing the pain I was holding on for so long.... But her voice reminds me of... Of that lady..... She's responsible for corrupting my mother's mind and making her leave my Dad.. why.... This girl sounds just like that.... No... I need to know.....

She's about to go when I called her

Ma : Who's your trainer.....

Na : My amms... Her name is Mrs Krishna Murty...

Ma : pov : I knew it.....