Tashan

Ma : pov : I knew it.... To nandini Get lost....

Na : Shocked by his rudeness What!!

Ma : get lost... Out right now!!

Na : (angry with his rudeness) xcuse me Mr Manik Malhotra.... I'm not here by force.... Aap ne proper interview arrange ki thi.... Agar kisi ko lena hi nahi thaa t why did you arrange this shit!!

Ma : (utterly shocked by her attitude) Listen you!! Miss Murty, mind your words.... Don't forget you are in my academy... If I want I can burn your career in music and you can't stop me...

Na : I don't give a damn.... Ur academy or whatever, it don't give you the authority to misbehave with me.... Srsly u are sick.... Log sahi khete.. u r Corrupted by your arrogance.

Ma : (Holding her hands and pulling her close) Yes

Ma : (Holding her hands and pulling her close) Yes. I'm a Corrupted human being.... And you heard it all correct.. I'm arrogant... And you know what...(pulling her More close)

I hate it when someone insuts me and you did exactly that

I hate it when someone insuts me and you did exactly that. Now, Miss Nandini Murthy... Be ready to be destroyed........ (He left her)

Na : (afraid but staying strong)... You can't even behave... Tum kya nikaloge I'm leaving... Suna Tumne..
I'm rejecting you.... (She was leaving) and yeah (she threw the water from the glass kept on the table on manik's face) enjoy the reality check.( She left)

Ma : (shocked) what the fuck!! (Looking at her retreating figure From the room glass) Nandini Murthy... I'll destroy... Tumhare language me.. I'll corrupt you.... You don't even know what you called for.... U have surfaced that fire which I kept deep within my heart.... Now that you have unleashed this fire, this Will burn your entire being.... Krishna Murty, you will regret your deeds and I'll make sure you see Nandini getting Corrupted....

++++++++++++++++

Nandini got back home and grumpily went to her room...

Na : What does that man thinks of himself... Itna rudely baat ki aur to aur itna tightly hath pakda.. (she saw that her hands have his fingure marks,she touched it)Ouch!!!! Kitna lagaa.... Monster kahika.....hate him.....
Kitna achaa gana gayaa but no, he has to be monster..... I thought log aise hi bolte honge... But no... Banda kitna indecent hai....... But.... Will he actually damage my career!!!(suddenly her phone rang) Hello! Yes, Nandini Murthy speaking....... what!!! Aap Tarang ke liye mujhe selected... I mean I'm... But, I was told that I'm not..... Chsnged his decision?? U mean he actually liked my voice!! But!! He had a bad day so he'll beha... Nothing... nothing.... Okay!! I'll call back in a while!(disconnected the call)... Why did he select me now!(Suddenly she heard the main gate opening) Ma Papa aa gye...