Heart is where home lies

Inside washroom Nandini is continuously crying and trying to console herself.

Na : (sniffing) Aye appa...wh...why... Why me always..... Vo.... Vo monster Manik Malhotra kitne bure tarike se baat krta hai.... He thinks I.. I'm a bad woman...... srsly..... Am I that cheap!? Upar se... He... He was trying to..kiss.. chii(she splashed water on her face) how dare he.... (Suddenly her eyes went to her arms where manik's figure marks were imprinted...) I hate you... I hate you Manik Malhotra......(she closed her eyes and after a while calmed down) agar tum monster ho...t Mai bhi warrior hu... Aye appa please be with me. I need to fight this monster......

She walks back to the recording room

+++++

Ma : (still crying) God! Why.... Why ha... I'm like this....(rubbing off his tears while his eyes were red) Neonika Malhotra, look what have you made out of me.... (Looking at the mirror which reflected his broken State)....

 (Looking at the mirror which reflected his broken State)

Manik was lost in his thoughts when...there was a knock on the door

Ma : come in (he's shocked seeing nandini) u r back again ho...

Na : Enough... I'm here for my good singing.... We need to concentrate on that and not on how to insult each other I guess that's called being professional.

Ma : (pov : the heck!! This girl and her attitude.... She's still so strong.... I insulted her so much firbhi she's not breaking!!) Fine... Let's start... Mai gata hu u'll follow

**Please listen to the song

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

Manik was singing closing his eyes

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai...

This song was close to his heart as this was the song his Dad used to sing......

Tu Dhaar Hai Nadiyaa Ki Main Tera Kinaraa Hoon
Tu Mera Saharaa Hai Main Tera Saharaa Hoon

A father is a backbone for a child and he's the hero.

Aankhon Mein Samandar Hai Aashaaon Ka Paani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahin Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai

Living without a father and staying strong is like holding the ocean of pain in heart.

Toofaan To Aanaa Hai Aakar Chale Jaanaa Hai
Baadal Hai Ye Kuch Pal Kaa Chaakar Dhal Jaanaa Hai

His father's death was like a storm in his life which took away everything

Parchaaiyaan Reh Jaati.Reh Jaati Nishaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahin Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai

By the end of the song manik's voice was heavy Nandini could feel it.

Suddenly she started singing

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

Manik's eyes shot up listening to her singing. She sang just like his.. his Mom.....

Ma : Nandini (in pain) I... I.... (Tears are falling from his eyes)

Na : (don't know why but she felt the need to console him she for a moment forgot that this was the same person who hurted her) Manik (she ran to him and hugged him)

Nandini cried while hugging him.... Manik was suddenly feeling calm relaxed and his heart was beating fast. He felt like he was at home. Nandini's hug was making him feel safe... He too hugged her back.

Both were silent when suddenly

Ma : Sorry (his eyes were still closed)

Na : (she realized their position and immediately broke the hug which broke manik's trance as well) I guess we... I...

Ma : Leave (not meeting her eyes) Lunch time hai so I'm leaving (he left almost immediately)

+++++

Manik's cabin

Ma : (pov : what was I thinking about when I hugged her back. Godd!! I'm losing it!! This girl, she's playing with my mind..my heart he kept hand on his heart and remember their hug (bgm Manan) I felt like I was home

Ma : God.. mujhe Kya ho rha hai... I'm feeling like..... He kept hand on his head ..... I need to focus why I brought her here..... Mai pagal ho jaunga... Nandini Murthy what are you doing with me.....