Girlfriend thing 😜

Manik and Nandini.... Manan..... It actually happened...... They actually had their Humesha....... 2 people poles apart from each other.... Finally with each other.......

Nandini was thinking about these while playing the piano......

Na :(pov) I still can't believe.... My Manik.... I mean Mera Mani.... He loves me so much...... Lagta hai jaise kaal ki baat hai... Monster Malhotra....tha.... we came near.... drifted apart and then...here we are together.... forever Humesha..... Did I forget to mention.... We are together from the last 6 months..... Yes!!! 6 months already.... And guess what.... Manik, The Monster Manik Malhotra.... Has turned into Romeo.... Yes!!! Typical lover boy.... Unbelievable...haina!!! I was shocked as well....... Apko pata hai mere Mani ne mujhe kitna beautiful proposal Diya thaaa........

Flash back

Na : Maniiii..... Yea sabb!!!!

Ma : Nandini Murthy, I know I've been a complete jerk and Monster to you...... And I'm sorry..... I'm sorry for hurting you.... not being there when all you needed was me.... for being a dumbo and ignoring your love..... Vo t Meri luck achi hai that you still love me (Nandini was controlling her laughter) so.... Would you mind being the girlfriend of this jerk and Monster......?? Banogi meri forever and Humesha??

Na : Hmmm..... Lemme think!!! U r correct.... Bohot galat kiya tumne mere sath...mm bada zulum kiya mujhp (puree acting) sooo.... Practically I should say No..(As soon as she said that Manik got up and held her waist possessively) Aree..... Maniiii

Ma : (possessively) U are not allowed to say No Miss Murty!!!

Na : But!! U only asked no... So... I have the option to say no and leave.....

Ma : (sadly) Okay... (Leaving her) chale jao..... Mujhse Durr..... Galti Meri thi Jo...... I thought.... I don't deserve you.....

Na : (immediately hugging him tightly) Areee... Mani.... Aisa nhi hai..... I was just joking Baby..... I love you and I'm more than ready to be your girlfriend....

Ma : Sachii......

Na : Muchii.....

Ma : (while in the hug) vaisee.....if I say something.... Will you be angry...!!!!

Na : Kya baat hai Mani....

Ma : Vo.... I was just u know.. acting to be sad....

Na : Man....(before she could continue Manik picked her up and twirled her)

Manik was smiling fully...

Ma : (literally screaming) I love you..... I love Nandini.... I love you so much.... I love you love you love you.......

Na : Busss..... Mani.... Ruko.. my head is spinning....

Flash back end

Nandini was busy thinking this when suddenly someone hugged her From back........

Na : Mani.......

Ma : Ji Mani ki Jann......

Na : Tum kaab ayeeee

Ma : Jab tum humare bare me soch rhi thi........

Na : And how you sure that I was thinking about youuu

Ma : Baby, why do you tend to forget.... this heart of yours.... Is with me just like mine!!!!

Na : Ohhh t batao abhi mera Dil kya bol rha hai!!

Ma :

What Manik said next shocked Nandini