The " He" factor

Morning

Nandini was snuggling in manik's chest as much as she can......

Manik was adoring his newly wedded wife.... Why won't he...... This girl loved him when he was lost in darkness, she kept on pulling him with love when he pushed her. Manik was overwhelmed with the love she had for him..... He kissed her forehead feeling peace.

Suddenly he noticed something that made him smirk.....

Nandini slowly open her eyes and

Na : Good morning Manii..... (Kissed his cheek) I lov..... Ayeee APPA!! Yeah kya hai!!!! ( She noticed red marks on his collar bone neck...)

Ma : (smirking) yeah.... Tummm....

Na : (confused) Mai....

Ma : Nanduuu (acting innocent) u did this........ Look (he moved a bit and was shocked to see same red marks on his chest as well).....

Na : Maniii..... I (touching the Mark... suddenly felt it was like a bit powdery like) yeah...t... Powder Kind... sindoor Jai....(she stopped at her track)

Ma : (holding her close) jaisa?? It's sindoor..... Which is currently smeared on your forehead.... (Nandini looked around at the mirror and the sindoor was literally spread all over her forehead and bit on her nose....) This... The proof of the love...we made last...

Na : (putting hand on his mouth and shussing him) buss Manii (shyly)....

Ma : Hahaha itni shyyy awww 🥰....

They then got ready with peeks and love.... Nandini was waiting for him in the hallway

Ma : (Came down with a suitcase).... Nandini, let's go to your home and pack your bags

Na : Kyu!!!

Ma : We are leaving for Mangalore...

Na : (shocked) but!!

Ma : Tell them you are coming.... Rest I'll manage!!!

Na : Mani are you!!

Ma : Trust me!!!

They left for her house... She's arranging the bag while he's waiting for her in the hallway and thinking

Ma : (pov) Krishna Murty, aap aab mujhe face to face miloge..... Enough of your hide and seek... Aab mujhe face to face ladoge Aap...... You will no longer be able to come in my way... I won't let you destroy my Nandu's life, happiness and joy.......

While he's lost in her thoughts, Nandini came down wearing churidar and noticed Manik Lost.

Na : Mani....mani (Manik came back to reality)

Ma : Hmm Chalo let's go.....

Nandini did agree but somewhere down her heart was fearing something wrong.....

++++++++

Mangalore :

Amms : Dekho venkstesh swarnali aab tum dono Mujhe roko maat.... Nandini wapis aa rhi hai t buss aab mai Jo bolungi vahi hoga..... Vo Malhotra ka beta sahi Nahi haiii

Ve : But Amma.... Nandu Manik se pyar

Am : Buss yeah pyar vyar nonsense hai... Stability and social status matters