The city of Joy Kolkata

Sw : Nandu!!! Vidhva!!! Yeah kya bol rhi hai.... R u mad!!!

Nandini narrates everything like a robot....

Na : Kaha tha maine.... Don't come here.... But no he's was hell bent to get love and blessings from u all.... Dekho kya ho gya........

Ve : God!!! Humne kya socha that!!! Manik ne such me hunari beti ko pyar kiya aur hum!!! Ishhh!!!....

Na : Papa, vo.... Vo... Vapis nhi aya!!! Vo....(she started crying.... crying her heart out).....

Amms had some work so she Left for few days and Nandini too was brought back home. But it's only nandini's body that came back....her soul left the moment Manik Left her....

She started wearing white and light coloured clothes.... She always stayed with herself and never smiled!!!

Manik memories always haunted her

Tum Bin Kya Hai Jeena, Kya Hai Jeena

She cried to herself every night thinking of Manik with a meek Hope that he might return.

Tum Bin Jiya Jaaye Kaise
Kaise Jiya Jaaye Tum Bin
Sadiyon Se Lambi Hain Raatein
Sadiyon Se Lambe Huye Din
Aa Jaao Laut Kar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai

She knew the truth... He's no more no where it's only her dream where he visits her every night.... that's the only place she can find them together.

She kept the bracelet and tied it on her hand. She always blamed God... She stopped believing in God...
She became all Stone hearted. Closed all the windows of her heart.

But somewhere God has his own plan for his angry child.

It's been over a 3 months.

Phir Shaam-E-Tanhaai Jaagi
Phir Yaad Tum Aa Rahey Ho
Phir Jaan Nikalne Lagi Hai
Phir Mujh Ko Tadpaa Rahey Ho
Is Dil Mein Yaadon Ke Mele Hain
Tum Bin Bahut Hum Akele Hain
Aa Jaao Lautkar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai
Aa Jaao Laut Kar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai

Nandini had a beautiful dream....them Manan together... But it sattered the moment she opened her eyes...... The day light showed her how she's all alone.

+++++++

Kolkata:

Here Anurag and his family are getting all set for their dear son's wedding.

Amms suggested changing place wi help. Only her parents and she went

Kya Kya Na Socha Tha Maine
Kya Kya Na Sapne Sajaaye
Kya Kya Na Chaaha Tha Dil Ne
Kya Kya Na Armaan Jagaaye
Is Dil Se Tufaan Guzarte Hai
Tum Bin To Jeete Na Marte Hai
Aa Jaao Lautkar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai
Aa Jaao Laut Kar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai
Tum Bin Jiya Jaaye Kaise
Kaise Jiya Jaaye Tum Bin
Sadiyon Se Lambi Hain Raatein
Sadiyon Se Lambe Huye Din
Aa Jaao Lautkar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai
Aa Jaao Laut Kar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai

Nandini lost the glow and happiness on her face.

She just followed her family's instructions like a doll. They landed in KOLKATA. While they were passing by Kali mondir, the driver said

Dr : Madam, Kolkata ka Kali mandir khub famous hai..... Aap Jo mango he m jayega.... 

Ve : Acha ..

Dr : Ji bilkul....

Sw : T fir caliye... Hum bhi chalke kuch mangte hai...

Na : (coldly) Aap Jo mange ja rhe ho vo Manik k sath ja cuka hai Papa....

Sw : (sadly) beta... Please aise maat bol...... Jo ho gya use hum Badal t nhi skte na.... Tu bhi chal humare sath... Dekh hunari khusi k liye....

Nandini reluctantly agreed....

Her parents were performing Pooja and she stood in a corner uninterested and lost when an elderly lady came up to her and said..

La : Beta.... Ma ko mangoge nahi kuch?

Na : Nahi ... Inhe sirf chinna Ata hai...

La : Lagta hai bohut gussa ho Maa se.. Hmmm..... Lekin iss mandir ki manyata hai.... Ma Kali kisiko Khali hath nhi jne deti..... Sacche Dil se mango hi t vo tumhe zaroor sunenge.....

She left while nandini was silent... Her parents were about to leave and the Mandir too was quite empty... Early morning after all....

Na : Ma Papa Aap jao... M just coming

Sw : But

Ve : it's okay... Hum car me wait kr rhe hai..... (They left)

Na : (standing in front of the idol) Sachi mei!!! Aap kisko Khali hath nahi rakhti.... T fir Meri galti kya thi that I'm all alone ha??? Boliye!!(her eyes were glistening with tears) Manik ne t kuch galat nhi kiya t fir kyu chin kiya Aap me mujhe use.... I was your favorite child na!!!! Firbhi.... U made me so empty!!! I'm asking you... Can you return me my love?? Can you return me happiness?? Kya Aap mere Dil ko fir se dharka sakte ho bolo!!!
She sat down And cried holding her face in her palm....

As she was saying this, someone was entering the temple with puja thali in his hand and a chunar on it..... The person did not notice her as she's in a corner and the temple isn't much lighted as it's early morning...

He performed puja and was about to go when the chunar felt off and landed on nandini's head.....
Nandini didn't realize this as this as she's too lost in her tears.... The person silently took the chunar mumbled a sorry and left not before leaving a cadbery beside her.

All these was witnessed by the pandit...

Pa : Ma... E ki sonket tomar.... (Yeah kya isara hai appka)..... Aise chunar ka girna!!! Aapne kisko chuna hai Anurag k liye!!!!

Yes, it was Anurag... It was his regular habit.... To visit temple every morning and then start his jogging.... Etc etc...

Nandini got up and was about to go when she noticed a cadbery beside her. She looked around and found a man leaving... She couldn't see his face but...it somehow gave her a different feeling... She thought it must be his... She got up and hurried to give it to him...

Na : Stop... M... Suniye.. Mr... Blue tracks (actually Anurag is wearing blue track and hoodies....) Aapka cadbery

Anu : (smiled but didn't look back) Vo apka hi hai..... Sweet lakriya roye yeah Maa pasand nhi krti.... Prasad samajh k kha lijiye (He's about to go when)

Na : I don't believe in God or Prasad...

Anu : In that case, chocolate samajhke kha lijiye.... You know.... Morning gift!! Bye bye.... I'm getting late.... Have a happy days ( he made a smiley sing over his head while jogging away)

Na : Are but.... (He was already gone...) Pagal insan...(kept on looking at him till he disappeared) welcome to Kolkata Nandini...

She smiled. Yes, for the first time in 3 months she smiled....
Her parents were eqally shocked seeing their daughter like this....
Seems like Kolkata has already started showing it's magic on Nandini or rather Anurag.....