Changed

Next morning Anurag and Nandini were ready to leave. Both took blessings and Left.

In the airport

Anu : Nandini, you stay..... I'll be back in a while.

Na : Okay.

Nandini sat in the waiting zone.... She suddenly noticed a child playing with her parents..... She drifted in her memories yet again.

Nandini and Manik always argued over their baby....

Flash back

Ma : Nandu, dekhna Meri angel will be the best....

Na : Angel?

Ma : Baby..... Humare bacha... (Nandini blushed)... Ha t Mai Jo bol rha tha.... Meri beti Best hogi dekh Lena.... She'll be my princess.

Na : Achaa... How are you so sure beti hogi.... Beta bhi t ho sakta hai... Mera raja beta....

Manik : Nah!!! Betiii

Na : Beta

Ma : Achaaa relax... Ek idea hai... Pehele beti then Beta

Na : Ishhhh.... Maniiii

Flash back ends

Nandini was smiling to herself thinking of this..... While Anurag came with snacks and coke. He noticed her smiling. He was about to call her when.

Na : Manik.... Tum kyu chle gye mujhe chorke..... Mei akeli hu  bohot akeli tumhare ilawa (yes, she's crying)

Anu : (his heart broke yet again) You okay!!!!

Nandini came back to reality and noticed Anurag was standing there with snacks. She noticed that his eyes held pain. She felt guilty for hurting him yet again.

Na : Anurag vo

Anu : It's okay. Have some food Mei Maa ko call krke ata hu....(he left without waiting for an answer from her)

He went to the washroom...

Anu : (crying) Why... Why God why!!!! How much I try, I can't make some space for me in her heart. Aur himmat nhi ho rhi hai.... I can't keep... Hold this pain...... Haar baar mera Dil tut rha hai....... Don't I deserve love from my wife!!!!! Kyu nandini Kyu..... Ahh!!! (Suddenly his phone rang) Hello! Acha... Flight time! I'm coming.... (Call disconnected. He washed his face and went).

In the plane.

Nandini noticed that Anurag was silent. Unusual kind of silence. Most importantly he's wearing glares!!!

Na : Anurag.... Aap glares utar Dijiye

Anu : No, it's okay.

Na : Aap thik ho?

Anu : Hmmm..... I'm feeling tired...

Na : Okay.

Soon he slept off.... Nandini noticed that the glares were pocking his cheeks troubling his sleep... She silently took it off and kept aside....

Anurag woke up shortly.... And noticed Nandini was looking outside the window lost somewhere.... Maybe in manik's thoughts. But was it actually where she's lost?