You aren't going

What Manik said next shocked Nandini

Ma : Ur heart wants us to get Married. 

Na : Wh.... What!!!! But... Man... Mani....

Ma : Yes Jann

Na : Marriage.... I mean shadi.... Itni jldi.......

Ma : Q!!! Don't you trust me with your life hmmm!!! (Playing with her hair)

Na : (she somehow felt his rage.... Though he's silent and calm...it seemed like silence before Storm) Mani (Holding his hand) it's not like I don't trust you..... Mai t tumpe khud se zyada trust krti hu..... It's... it's just that.....

Ma : Just what Nandini.... (Now this alerted Nandini.. he used to call her Nandu or Jann.... But Nandini!!)

 But Nandini!!)

Na : Vo.... Actually.... Appa... I mean he...he

Ma : He.... What Nandini...

Na : Closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath and Mani vo Papa ko pata nahi about us and.... and.....

Ma : (rubbing her hands and shoulder to relax her) it's okay..... Let me help you with this...... (Nandini gave a confusing look) Your Papa don't know about us and...... He has fixed your marriage with someone else. ( Now his tone held nothing but anger) haina Nandu!!!

 ( Now his tone held nothing but anger) haina Nandu!!!

Nandini was out of words......

Na : (pov) oh God!!! Mani ko Kaise.... Morning se I was collecting my courage and strength to tell this and here he is already known with the news) Mani... Look I can explain.... I was about to tell you......

Ma : (loosing all of his calm) seriously!! Tell me when..... Jaab tum jane wali thii?? Ya fir taab jab ur Dad clearly rejected me!!! (Nandini was utterly shocked) Yes!! My love you can't lie....(angry) tumhara Papa rejected me and if I'm not too wrong..... Unhone apni kasam di hai...so that you can go back to Mangalore and he can get you married to someone else..... Haina (he held her hand and pulled her closer with Force causing her shriek in fear)