untold

Ma : I'm Manik Malhotra.....

Fa : Chalo, it's good that you remember your na... Oh my God!!(he turned around and noticed manik's panting. His eyes are red).... oh Lord!!! My child tumhe kya hua hai!!! My goodness... You are in this condition..... Tum... Why are you crying......

Ma : Vo bhi mujhe bhul gai!!!

Fa : Vo?

Ma : Nandini, Meri Nandu... My Jann, my love..... Forgot me and moved on.... She's married to someone one else... How could she?

Fa : My Child, this can be that she's unknown to your existence as well!

Ma : Bolti thii that she's will recognize me with even my breath.....Meri ahat sey pehechan legi... Aaj itne karib thi firr bhi nhi pehechan pai.....

Fa : Beta!!!! She has moved on... You too need to move on.....

Ma : I need some peace....

Fa : Acha, take this address and I'm staying here wahi as jana... I'll arrange everything.

He left for the hotel where Ragini were staying....

Room

Nandini was silently sitting in the room looking here and there.... Anurag's confession is still roaming in her mind....

Na : (pov) Anurag! Fakir baba unki baat kr rhe thee!! Ha.... Unki ankho me maine pyar dekha aapne liye..... Lekin why couldn't I say the same.... Pta nhi what's stopping me...... (She closed her face with her hands)

In the meantime Anurag came and noticed Nandini.

He sat on the ground in front of nandini.

Anu : I won't force you to say anything... (Nandini suddenly looked up and noticed Anurag in front of her) Dekho,I know..... It's too fast but.... Trust me meine kuch vi with the flow or aise hi Nhi kaha.... I love you and I really do..... Tabse jbse I saw your photo..... Ur past hurted me cos you,my love had been through so much..... All I want is your happiness.... And for that I can do anything..... Jaan bhi manglo t...

Na : ( shussed him) Anurag.... Please... Don't speak of death..... Please..... I can't loose you to death.... Please.... Yes, you are correct.... I might not confess, but.... I really can't be without you (Anurag's face light up). Can you give me thoda sa time?

Anu : Anything for you my love....

Both smiled......

Anurag held her hand and she got up... He kissed her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes and hugged him tightly. Anurag was happy and hugged her securely....

Anu : Vaise, I didn't knew that you are a cry baby...

Na : Aap....

Both laughed, Nandini was hitting him with a pillow.. finding a chance... Anurag tickled her and both bursted out laughing..... both were having the best moments of the life...

But their moments broke the heart of the person who was loosing his world his Nandini to someone else. Yes, Manik Malhotra was watching everything secretly. His eyes couldn't accept the fact that Nandini was happy without him. He left the moment.

"""""""""""""""""""
Father Gomes house.

Ma : ahhhh!!! Why Nandini why..... Kyu aise chora mujhe??? Bolti thii ji nhi paoge mere ilawa..... aab t mujhe bhulke age badh gye ho.... but no.... I won't forgive you for this betrayal nandini....The world will know Aarav Gomes..... Manik Malhotra is officially dead today!!!! (His eyes held pain and Anger and above everything, vegence, fire that would destroy the world)... Get ready to witness my hatred..... Tumhe haar baar yeah ahesas hoga k Mai huu paar tum mujhe nhi dhund paoge.... Get ready to remember that you are Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra....