Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu

Nandini was looking at Anurag searching for an answer. He was looking at her like.... She couldn't explain.... It was anything but hatred..

Anu : M.... Ma.... Mujhe kuch khena hai......

Na : (pov) he'll reject me. Papa ma, I'm sorry.

Anu : Actually, I.... Mai....

Mol : Tum kya?

Anu : I'm ready for this marriage.... and I don't think I need Time to understand Nandini. She's like a open book. I'm lucky that I'm getting this gem in my life.

Nandini was left dumbfounded listening to him. After All she said,how could he say that he's lucky to have her. Everyone in house were Happy, little did they knew about the cyclone in their children's heart.

++++
Later that night.

Anurag is sitting by the window and watching the river shinning in the night sky.

Anu : (pov) God!!! Please be with me.... Pata nhi Kyu but I just couldn't say no. Yes, I know she don't love me. Sayad kabhi pyar nhi karegi!(sad cukle) fir bhi, na jane kyu Maine nandini ki ankho me dard dekha..... Akelapan dekha.... She appears so pale lifeless. Bolti hai ki she's not alone. But uski ankhe... They scream of loneliness. I felt like her eyes were pleading me to stay by her side. Pata nhi nandini, u will love me or not... But, I Anurag Basu, will always be there for you.. by your side.....

At the same time...

Na : (pov) Anurag.... Why did you say Yes!!! Usne t bola that he'll say No!!! But..... Then again why's my heart feeling content that he didn't say no!!! No... This is probably because of my parents... Anurag Na bolta t sayad.... They would have been sad..... But!!! His eyes!!! Jab he was angry... His eyes held so many emotions.... That's probably because he didn't expect my truth to be like this.... Godd!!! Kaise... Ha t bol Diya but... The same face, kaise... Kaise nibhaungi yeah rista!!! Will I be able to be by his side every time!!!

++++++
2 weeks later.....

Marriage day!!! These 2 weeks both didn't talk at all. Also both the families wanted to get the marriage done early... Anurag had to leave for London due to business and Nandini would accompany him as well. They were physically present but their mind and heart were lost somewhere else.