Nightmare

First of all, apologies for not replying. Reason, you will get to know. And... I've just started reading a ff and trust me, it took my heart away. It's "back to you" by StarsAndFireflies_
Read it I bet you will Love it... And trust me... I'm highly inspired from you. I'm reading over the story again and again and again. It redefined every emotion of human being.....

Keep updating dear.

_______________________

Nandini woke up late and noticed Manik was getting ready in front of the mirror!!! She noticed she's not nude and manik's shirt. She knew.... Manik made her wear it..... Her Mani!!! He loves her so much........ She slowly got up of the cozy bed and went to him.... She slowly back hugged her.

Ma : (he was busy combing his hair and also lost thinking how to tell the truth to Nandini..was shocked on her touch. However, he overcame the shock and held her) Are!!! Jann.... Aap uth gyeeee??

Na : Hmmmm... (She's leaning on his back hugging him)

Ma : Tired!!!

Na : Hmmmm (still now sleepy)

Ma : Jann!!

Na : Hmmm

Ma : U awake!!!

Na : Hmmm

Ma : Aap meri sun bhi rhe ho!!!

Na : Hmmmm

Ma : (a naughty idea came to him) So... Let's go for our morning session of Love making...

Na : Hmmm (suddenly reality hit her) Nooo... Mani!!!

Ma : Ji Mani... Ki Jann (he's laughing so hard)

As soon as he moved away from the mirror... Nandini's eyes felt on the mirror and she noticed that the Vermillion is spread on her forehead and there are marks on her neck and hands.... She suddenly became silent.

Ma : (still laughing) Kya....Kya hua!!

Na : I'm no longer your Jann!!! (Her voice was heavy. Manik suddenly looked at her) he destroyed me.......

Ma : Nandu

Na : He ...he.... raped.... (She sat on the couch and started crying)

Ma : Nandu!!!!

Na : Usne mujhe chuya..... He touched me....... Everywhere.....

Ma : Jann!!! (He sat in front of her). Please don't cry!!!!

Na : He.... He....

Ma : Nandu!!! Go change!!!

Nandini silently went. As soon as she's gone, Manik sat on the couch and cried....

Ma : It's your Mani who destroyed you!!!!

Na : Kya!!!!

Ma : Nandu... (He's shocked seeing her)

Na : Manik!!! U destroyed.... Say the truth

Ma : Nandu!!! (Falling on his knees). 3 months se... It's me who stayed as Anurag and it was me who raped you!!!