assault 18+

Nandini and Anurag are in the airport waiting for their plane to London. Nandini was lost somewhere.

Anu : Mai abhi Aya

Na : Hmmm

He left.

Coming back,Anurag didn't make a fuzz of it for a while but finding her lost even in the plane, Anurag gently held her waist and dragged her closer to which Nandini was startled.

Na : Anurag, Kya kr rhe hai.... This is a crowded plane.

Anu : (coming near her ears and touching her neck with his lips) Sona... Where are you lost.... Hmmmm

Na : Please leave me....

Anu : (tightly holding her) Kaha khoi thii tummm.....

Na : Anurag please....

Anu : Aise nhi manogi (kissed her neck tightly and bit her there leaving a mark and was now kissing there) batao Kya soch rhi thi.....

Na : (crying) an... Anu... Anurag...Aap...aisa... Kyu.... I'm... sorry.. I....I...

Anu : pati hu mai tumhara... I've full right on you.....

Na : (somehow coming out of the grip) Aap ko Jo Kya gya hai Anurag!!!!

Anu : forgot it..... (POV) I'll not leave you Nandini. Never......

+++++++++++++

3 months later in London.

From the time they landed in London, Anurag always tried finding reasons to stick to Nandini, touch her.. Nandini couldn't directly reject him but something changed on their last day in Delhi that she couldn't allow him too near to her.

One day, Nandini was working in the kitchen when Anurag came back from office early and noticed her lost. He back hugged her tightly and kissed her neck.

Na : (shocked) Aap..Aap as gye...

Anu : Hmmm

Na : Go... Changed I'll get your food ready.

Anu : I want my food in my way...

Na : Wha.....

Before she could continue, Anurag carried her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Na : Yeah Aap

Anu : I'm loving my wife....

Na : I need some time please

Anu : 3 months.... Aur kitna Time du...  We are living under the same roof and you aren't allowing your husband to touch or feel you.... Are you seriously playing some games with me?

Na : (shocked by the Anger of the oherwise calm Anurag) Aap ko Kya ho gya hai!!! Jabse humm London aye hai... You always seem to stick to me... Aap me kaha thaa na you will give me space and time... T firrr!!!!

Anu : Are bhar me gya time and space.... All I need right now is you under me moaning my name.... (He leaned over her such that their bodies are sticking) I'm also a man Nandini... Kaise.... How do you expect me to resist such a beautiful woman like you in my life......my home as my wife... (Nandini turned her head to the opposite direction. For the first time, Anurag was disgusting her). Kya hua!!! Angry....??

Na : Aap Anurag ho bhi k nhi (Anurag looked at her blankly) You are forcing yourself on me.... Do you even hear yourself..... Aap... You are trying to make love to me just because I'm your wife.... Apni husband hone ks right dikahana hai!!! (Anurag was just looking at her blankly) boliye.... Speak... Are you just after me for my body!!! Doesn't the soul matter to you..

Anu : Soul.... Atma!! Tum batao... Kya tum attract nhi hoti mujhse just because I'm manik's lookalike??(nandini looked at him all rooted). Tumse bhi kya poochna..... Forgot it... Why to wasted time in words.... let's plan for action. (With that he opened the knot of her dress. He harshly undressed her tearing her dress and leaving marks on her body)

Na : Anurag.... No... Please.... Choriye mujhe..... Please nooo....

Nandini was flapping her hands trying to save herself From the beast called husband in front of her..... Only if she could..... Anurag finally ripped off her dress and she laid at his Mercy in only her bra and panties.... Nandini writtered under him. She cried asking Anurag to stop. But he didn't listen to her. He started his brutal torture on her. He kissed.... No....no...not kiss... He bit her body as if marking every part of her as his.....

His hands were on her bare body.... The  weather outside was calm and inside Nandini was being tortured..... Nandini somehow gather some courage and strength to push him... She hurried and got down the bed. She's about to open the door when Anurag caught her from behind and threw her on the bed. Her head hit the bedspot.... She hissed and felt something like dizzy!!!!

Anu : (angry) bohut himmat aa gyi hai tumme.... Apne husband ko push me rhi ho.... How dare you ha!!! Saram nhi atiii.... As if you are some virgin goddess.... Are you have already had it with someone.... Still I married you... Kaha mujhe satisfy karogi... Madam yeha nakhre dikha rhi hai.... Itna natak kiya to have you on my bed.... But

Na : (crying and pleading for Mercy) na.. natak!! Aap....Aap... Aj taak saab!!

Anu : Yes, natak thaaa.....

Na : K..Kyu.....

Anu : For this....

He came to her. He tied her hand on the bed and straighten her. He did his best to hold her. His fingers reached her foldes.... He touched her private parts.... He touched her clits from over her panty and started circulating his fingers.... Nandini couldn't take this torture. She was constantly moving her head from one side to other. Her head was already hurt and was paining more due to crying....
Anurag came near her. He tore her bra which made a deep cut mark on her shoulder... Nandini screamed.... blood was also coming out of some parts due to his endless torture and tearing of clothes. Anurag attacked her breasts and sucked them hardly. He bit every inch of her breast. He was chewing them and it was really painful

Imagine a girl who had already lost her love.... She's giving life and marraing a chance. Nandini came All the way to London trusting herself and her life with her husband and here, he's treating her like this.... He's abusing her. She's being a victim of martial rape.... No... This is not what Nandini wanted.... She don't deserve this....the Anurag she knew couldn't even think of hurting her like this..... Then what suddenly changed in him..... Why.....

Anurag was still feasting on her breasts and this was clear as they have turned red and violet with his torture.... He proceeded downward.. biting all her body parts. He reached her clits... No kiss no love.... He directly bite her there harshly... Nandini was screaming in pain...... But Anurag was deaf.... He's now quenching his thirst with her love juice. He's bitting and licking her like his life depends on this. As if he's been dying to lick them....

Nandini had lost her hopes. She's cute today, she'll loose everything to this man. He'll rip her soul in a way that she'll Never heal back. She felt like he's taking out his anger on her. But she's unable to understand what is cause of this anger. Why is he behaving like this. What's her fault. Trusting him....!!! Why did he say that she's attached to him coz he looks like Manik!!! Manik!!! She thought only if her Mani was her... He loved her so much.... He couldn't even think of hurting her like this..... He always gave her warmth.... She was loosing her conciousness..... How she wished he was here to save her.... While loosing her conciousness, she spoke " Mani... Mani... please.. please help me. Mani"

All she could feel was the mouth withdrawing from her vagina and a sharp pain......

___________________________

So what happened to Anurag?
Why did he suddenly stop?

You can guess... Read and guess!!