Master killer

Manik was observing Nandini slowly moving around as it has been over a month to that dark night!!!

Ma : Nandu.... I know I don't deserve your love.... Mai apni nafrat me itna girr gya k tumhe thodh Diya!!!! Today you are healed but the scars???? I know you are hating Anurag.... But only I know.... I'm not Anurag!!! Kyuki... (He held the weight paper tightly) I can't be so Cruel like that Anurag Basu!!! He fucking stopped so low to have you!!! I won't forgive him.... He... (Suddenly he received a call) Hello!! Father!!! what... You... Kyu..... Damn he trapped you... Aap waha se niklo.... He is not one saint.... Please.... Hmmm (call disconnected) Anurag yeha!!! Damn..... But.... Good for me!!! Coz Nandini anyway hates Anurag..... Socha thaa use truth bolunga but.... Anurag!!! You deserve every bit of it... U are the reason I'm separated from Nandu... So serve you better....

He came out all dressed... Nandini noticed but didn't say anything... He silently left saying he'll be out and Will be back lately!!! Once he's gone, Nandini returned to room.

Na : Anurag Basu!!! Tumne mere zindegi barbad ki hai!!! If I leave you... That will be easy punishment... Hell no... You deserve to rot in hell!!! I'll make sure you do.... Tumhare liye everyday will be a punishment... I will make sure this happens.

++++++-++++++

Next day, Anurag landed in London.

Anu : Finally I'm here.... Nandini kaha ho tum!! Should I search in London ke ghar mei!!!! Yes.... He hurried to his home...

Ma : (he took all details and is following him) jao Anurag jao... Tumhari Nandini tumhare waitttt kr rhi hogi......

Anurag came home... He saw Nandini is preparing break fast... He hurried to her and hugged her tightly....

Anu : Nandini!!! Sona!!! Tum thik ho... I was so tenced... Tum... Tum... (Suddenly he felt a push and he hit the wall hard).

Na : How!!! How bloody dare you touch me.... Firse Mujhe touch Kiya t... I swear I'll burn myself in front of you...

Anu : Son...

Na : Shut up!!! Kaha thaa tumhara yeah Pyaar.... Maar gya tha!!

Anu : I'll tell everything... Ple..

Na : Stay away.... I was happy that you weren't here... Kyu wapis aye!!!

Anu : (in a broken tone) You don't want me in your life!!!

Na : No... Mai apne Mani k yadoo k sath happy hu.... You are the reason of my trouble.... Tumhe apne life ka part banana is my biggest mistake... I curse the day I married you.... I hate you... Did you hear me... I hate you... I wish you never came back....

Anurag was shattered... He came all the way here to meet and get to her... And here.... Nandini doesn't even want to see his face.... Why!!! Wait... She never wished he "Came back"... These thoughts came across his mind!!!!

Anu : You..... You hate ...

Na : Yes, I hate you... (Sge and was leaving when Anurag held her hand and pinned her to the wall. Nandini suddenly tenced up) choro... leave..you.. choro mujhe .... Don't dare to touch...

Anu : (screamed in pain and Anger) I'm your husband Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu.... I've every damn right to touch you tum mano ya na manoo..... Kuch nhi kr skti heard me!!! You can't stop me...

Na : Choro... Your touches burn my skin.....  It's like acids....

Anu : Kya!!! (Left her) itni nafrat!! Tum ....you hate me so much!!!!! Nahi.... Nahi..... Aisa nhi ho sakta... Maine tumhe pane k liye itna Kuch Kiya.... Itne hadh Parr ki and here you are hating me.... No.no.no.( he's behaving like a cyco... Thorwing things here and there) tum nhi kr skti nafrat mujhse.... You.. you should love me( held her Chin tightly giving her pain) Nandini..... Tumhe kuch nhi pata Maine Kya kiya... To have in my life... You have no damn idea....... So.. you can't hate me..... (Nandini pushed him with all her Force and his body hit the table) Eeeeeeee ( he took a knife and points at her scaring the hell out of her) basssss.... Enough of you and your Drama.... Abhi ek aur nakhre dikha and I won't think twice before sending you to your Manik!!!!

Na : (being numb and shocked) Manik.... my Mani....

Anu : Ha.... Tumhara pyara sa ladhla sa Manii.... Shala.... (He spitted blood From his mouth)..... He thought he will take you away from me... Dekho... Aaj tum mere sath ho ( he's speaking like some obsessed lover)

Na : (sitting on the floor with a this) you... You.. killed....

Anu : Yessssss!!! Remember... The truck that hit your Manii....hussss.... (He made the sign) I...I was the driver!!! Usee t maar Diya!!! Lekin shale ne already tumse shadi kr li... Aur t aur suhag raat bhi Mana liya!! How... I ensured my Anger only I know it... Shadi k baad, I wished to make you naked under me and fuck you so hard that even manik's memories couldn't get to you..... But no.... I planned to take it slow to get your love... Bullshit( he screamed...nandini covered her ears in fear....) Iss pyar k chakkar me shala Mai fass gya.... Varna by now you should have been impregnated with my child.....

Na : Stop it just stop it (she screamed unable to take the pain). How... How could you kill my Mani!!! Usne Kya bigara tumhara...... Ahhhhh!?! And I married you!!! No.... this.... Whyyyy!!!!

Anu : (sitting before her tried to touch her face.... But she pushed his hand twice and thrice). You... (He pointed the knife at her cheeks)... Bilkul zud nhi... Kyu... Mara!!! Are.... You don't know!!! Chalooo Mai bolta hu.... Jabse tumhara picture dekha I felt for you... Dewana hu tumhara... You are my obsession... Tumhe panne se Mujhe Manik rokk raha tha.... T Maine useee hatta Diya!!! Lekin tum fir bhii

Before he could continue... Nandini pushes him hard making him fall on the floor... She took the knife and pointed at him.....

Na : Dare you... Dare you come near me... She threw the flowers vase and a piece hit his Head... She ran to the room and locked it!!!

Anu : Ahhh (somehow balancing himself)... Nandini Basu!!! (We could see evilness in his eyes... They no longer had softness or love or anything.. but they screamed obsession)... Kaha taak bhagogi..... (He looked at the near by wall and rubbed the blood off his lips... Smirking All the time.... He noticed that his head had a cut mark) Sona... You shouldn't have pushed my level!!! Aab Jo tum sachai jaan gye ho... How could I let you leave me....

What he didn't knew was... All these were recorded in CCTV!!!

Yes, the moment Manik got to know about Anurag being here.. he installed CCTV... He's looking everything From the nearby hotel... And fisting his palms

Ma : Fuck.... Fuck off Anurag Basu... How bloody dare you touch my wife!!!... You tried to point knife at her... I'll kill you.... Tumne... Mujhe Marne ka planning Kiya with nandini's Amms!!!! And now you plan to have her.... No... No... I'll make sure you get what you deserve.....

++++-+++++++-++++++

Room :

Na : (pov) Anurag.... I can't believe... Anurag killed my Mani!!! Noooo this can't be true...... How!!.. how I failed to see this..... Ahhhhh!!  She rubbed her whole body.... This man... I let my Manik's killer touch and rape me!!! Nooooooo...... God!!!! Kya ho gaya mere sath........ I'll kill him....... Chiii.... I can't even imagine... I thought of trusting this man!!! Nooo.... (She looked at her sakhapola) no... I don't believe in this marriage...

She broke the bangals and removed the sindoor.... She locked herself in the bathroom and switched the shower rubbing her body and trying to remove Anurag's touch... Only if she knew it's not Anurag!!

____________________________

Big revealation!!!
How many thinks Anurag deserve a chance?
Did Manik do the correct thing hiding the truth and Anurag suffer?
Anurag killed Manik! Honestly Tell me how many guessed this?
What should Nandini do?