Ali maula

Ma : Damn this girl!!! How could she be so daring... Looking staring at me... My eyes.... No nandini.... You have killed Manik yourself..... You won't find me back...... I ordered her to go back... She didn't say a word and calmly went... When she's going, I noticed something on the ground that shocked me to the core..... The white floor on which she was sitting had blood stains... Does that mean she's bleeding..... I darted my eyes towards her.... Her gown was red blood was dripping from her legs..... Is she bleeding from there..... Was I that hard on her!!!! Before I could process anything further I noticed her loosing her conciousness... Damn she's about to hit The stairs railing..... Don't know what happened to me I screamed her name.... "Nandu".... As I held her I heard her wisper something that kept me in dilemma...... "Mani.... Mani tum aa gye.... Take me wi... with you.... Mani.... Mani" with that she drifted off....... God.... Nandini why are you playing with my emotions like this.....
I noticed that she's actually bleeding from her private parts.... Oh no!! What have I done.... Goddd!!!.... I placed her on the bed and changed the dress. I called the doctor... I mean gyno.... She's a lady doctor. She came almost immediately. I asked her to check Nandini once. I waited outside.

Once she's out

Ma : Doc how's my....my wife....

Doc : Mr Basu, u won't hide anything... After all she's your wife... She's raped brutally.... It was so brutal that she's bleeding from her private parts. She's having deep bruises there. I've injected medicine but I....

Ma : I???

Na : The rape has left a deep impact on her body and shattered her from within..... It has also made her paralyzed..... (Manik gave a shocked look) I'm sorry to say but.... But she'll not be able to walk.....

Ma : Fo... for how long?

Doc : That I can't guarantee.... You need to take special care of her..... The more you love her.... The speedy she'll recover.

Ma : She'll wake up. Right?

Doc : Hmmm..... I'll take your leave.

As soon as the doctor Left, Manik rushed to their room. He looked at Nandini... Sleeping.

Ma : (pov) Nandini!!! Dekho.... See... Kya banaa Diya mujhe tumne.... I... Your Mani tortured you so much that you are...... paralyzed... (He softly touched her legs and his tears felt on her hand.....)

Na : (in the unconscious state) Ma.. Mani.... Mani..... Please come back... Please..... I...lo... I love you Mani... Mani.... I can't live like this.... Mani Laut aoo.... You.... I.... (She was again unconscious).

Ma : Nandini!!!! Kyu.... Kyu aab mujhe bula rhi ho!!!! Kyu nhi rukk gai... Kyu intezar nhi kiya Mera.... Aaj humm sath hoke bhi passs nhi!!!! (He's crying continuously).... Kyu itnaa majboor Kiya mujhe k mai monster baan jau.... Mujhe Kyu itna Badal diya bolo!!! He's sitting in front of her legs.... Anurag Basu!!!! Baass yehi ek name yaad rha?? Kitne quarib thi tum uske??... Mai pass hu firr bhi you can't feel my presence...... Aisa kaunsa jadoo Kiya usne tumpe!!! Ahhhh!!! Kiya karu Mai.... Jnti ho na.... I'm possessive... Hell possessive about my things... Aur Tum..... Tum t Meri biwi ho na!!! My love... My everything.... Puri world mei ek tum thii... Jo sirf Meri thii....... Tumne mujhse wo haqq bhi chinli!!! I can't call you as mine..... Kisi aur ki ho gai!!!! Kaise bhul gai.... I told you "Even death can't snatch you from me". Dekho na I came back from death for you but you!!!!! Kyu Nandini Kyu!!!!

He couldn't take the pain anymore he left to the study!!!