End?

Ma : Nandu....

Na : Hmmm....

Ma : Tum mere shirt Mei!!! (Looking at her) I mean you look hot Lekin

Na : Maniiii

Ma : Kya!!! I've ordered dresses for you.... They'll be here today.

Na : Thanks ( she hugged him tightly)

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Ma : Guess the delivery boy is here, you stay I'll go and get the stuff.

The delivery boy gave everything and Manik brought it to the room.

Na : (, surprised) Mani!!! Itna Saab.

Ma : Or what!! Like common... I can't let my wife walk around in only my shirt and nothing else.... Koi aur dekh liya t....

Na : Possessive Monster... Chaloo let me arrange this (she's arranging everything when she opened a package and the content shocked her and she shivered) ma... Mani!!! Vo...vo... Yehi hai!!!

Ma : ( looking at his phone) vo kaun

Na : A..Anu.. Anurag!!!

Ma : ( looked up shocked) what... How... I mean!!!!

Na : Yeah!!! (She shows the sankha pola sindoor and the pendant Anurag gifted her.She sat on the couch and started crying....) Vo...vo... mujhe... Mujhe le...le..jyega.... Mani....vo...

Ma : (holding her and trying to calm her down) Nandu..... Kuch.... Kuch nhi hoga.... I'm here. Mai hu na.... Shhh relax.... Shhh!!! (But she's crying only) Nandini Manik Malhotra (a bit loudly. Nandini instantly looked at him). Listen to me loud and clear. Tum Meri ho. U are not only my Love but you are my wife and I will not allow any one to take you away from me. Now. You stay here. In the meantime. Mai dekhta hu Anurag ko kaise pata chala about us.
(He went out to the garden as the phone signal was not working. He discussed with the local police. He's about to get in when he received another call from unknown number. He answered the call and what he heard next shocked him.)

Voice : Hello, Malhotra!! Vaise, Nandini.... Pink churidar me kafi beautiful lag rhi hai!!! Busss sakhapola ki kami hai jo Mai bhar dunga Tai na Sona ( hai na Sona). (Yes, it's Anurag Basu.)

Ma : What da...(he stopped when he heard nandini's voice From behind. Nandini was asking him to save her). Nandu!!! Anurag Basu!!!

Anu : Kya!!! Ghar jake dekho!!! (Manik literally searched everywhere in his house but couldn't locate nandini). Nahi mili!!! Awwww.... Tujhe kya lga sirf mera gift hi pohochega..... Mai bhi vahi that!!! Tu nikla.... Nandini ready hoke nikli and I....

Ma : (scream) Shut the fuck up!!! Kuch nhi krna Meri Nandini ko...

Anu : Vo Meri hai

Ma : Kya chahata ho tum.

Anu : Location likho. Kal afternoon aajana. Don't worry Meri Nandini bhi hogi akhri baar apne so called husband se Milne.(call disconnected)

Ma : (falling on the ground) ahhhh!!! Nandini!!!!!

-----------------------

Na : Choroo... choro mujhe....tum..

Anu : Shhh!!!! Chuppp... Just because I'm in love with you that doesn't mean you will do anything.... 

Na : Nahi.... Nahi hai koi pyar!! You... You tried to kill Manik and....