I found my God in u 😍

Manik straight away called the only person he knew would listen to him...

Over the call :

Ma : He.... Hello...(shaky voice as he was trying not to cry)

Voice : He..he..hello (crying)

Ma : Please don't..... don't cry Jann!!

Na : Ma... Mani.... Tum... tumne drink kiya hai na?

Ma : (smiling sadly) Kya Karu..... Ek tum ho jo pass rhi nhi ho.... Ek tumhari yadein hai jo durr jti nhi hai......

Na : (crying over the phone) man... Mani..... Please aise maat bolo please.... I.. you know I love you right.....

Ma : T fir maat jao.....

Na : Mani.... I'm bound.... Papa....

Ma : Aur mei??? Mera kya hoga... Meri Jann nhi t mai bhi t..... Maar jaau...

Na : Maniiii...... (After a pause) Can you come to my house now?

Ma : Abhi!!! Nhi Jann..... Aaj nhi aaj tumhara Mani sahi halat mei nhi hai!!!

Na : Please come.... Agar tum nhi aye t mei aajati hu.....

Ma : What!!No.... Itni raat ko why would..... Please Jann

Na : I'm coming....

Ma : No wait!!! I'm coming to your house.... Rukooo.......

--Call ends --

Manik came to her home...

Na : (rushing down hearing the sound of car) Mani..... (She opened the door and rushed to him and hugged him tightly)

 (She opened the door and rushed to him and hugged him tightly)

Manik was taken aback with the sudden hug.... But balanced himself and hugged her back..... Nandini broke the hug and kissed his cheek..... Trying to take away his pain..... Manik held her hand and they went inside... and closed the door

Once inside, Nandini sat at the stairs and started crying like anything....

Na : Mani.... Why are things so complicated.... Hum humare Humesha k sath nhi rhe skte kya!!!!