The talk

Anurag was standing silently holding the railing enjoying the setting sun and cool breeze... While Nandini was standing at a little distance.... Lost in her thoughts blankly looking at him...

Anu : (finally breaking The silence) I know

Anu : (finally breaking The silence) I know..... (Nandini suddenly looked...rather her thoughts focused on him ...) I know that... that you don't want this... This marriage... (He was still looking at the setting sun And not looking at her. He didn't have the guts to look into her eyes,he might fall weak)....see, Mai tumhe force Nhi karunga.... Never, it's just that I want to know it from you. Trust me... (He now moved his face sidewards to look at her... Nandini was looking at him shocked)... U can share... I'll manage my family. It's just that I want to know the reason for your rejection... (He noticed that her face saddened).. it's okay if you don't want to... share....

Again there was a prolonged silence. While in the silence

Na : (pov) he needs to know...

Na : M... Anurag!(Anurag instantly looked at her as this is the first time she called him... His name sounded like a music).... (Taking Deep breath).... I need to tell something.... It's not like I'm against this marriage....(Anurag left the breath he was holding back)... I want to tell you something... I mean, you should know......

Anu : Hmmmm

Na : This is not my first marriage (Anurag was stilled......) (She continued with her and manik's story. )And finally.... The worst part is, you both have the same face.

Anu : What!!! Nandini!!  (In rage) Miss Nandini Murthy huh?? Liarrr (he spoke a little loudly making Nandini flinch). You.... Nandini, agar itna hi pyar karti ho uss insan se.... Then why the hell are you here agreeing to marry me.... ( Nandini kept looking down. This angered him. He pulled her towards himself making her look at him)... Bolo.... Don't test my patience.... Bolooo.....(still silent)... Finee (he left her).... Let's go back..... I'm going to reject this marriage right now.... (He was about to go when Nandini stopped Him.)

Anu : (pov) I sighed in relief when I realized that was just a mirage... Her reason of this sadness shocked me. She's a widow. Yes, you heard me right... Even I was shivering... The truth shocked me..... She started narrating her side of the story..... She loved some Manik Malhotra... More than her life.... Hell!! I don't know who the hell he's... I instantly started hating him..... She said.... How they shared every moment.... How that man became integral part of her life.... Man!! I felt like someone has set me on fire..... How they Married and lastly how that Manik died..... Her pain was increasing the fire inside me which I was controlling... But alas!!! The last bit of patience in me lost when she said that it's unfortunate that I've the same face as him. Enough.... enough of her nonsense.... I lost my calm and bursted on her. Argh!!!! That's worst, I felt her tears on my hand.... Damn.... How could I misbehave with a girl. No, enough. I should leave.... I told her I'll break this marriage and was about to leave when.... She stopped me.

Na : Anurag ruko...... It's okay. I respect your decision.... But yeah sochke nhi k I lied.... No, I Never lied.... I am true..... Yeah Shadi Mai apne family k liye krna cahati thi...... Then I meet Your family.... they really love you a lot!!! I felt that if I'm marrying you,you should be well aware of my past..... rest it's completely up to you... (Saying this she turned around looking at the dark sky full of stars.)

On their walk back home both were silent...... Both were uncomfortably looking at each other.

Once home, Anurag's mother hugged Nandini taking her by shock.... Nandini blankly looked at her parents. They gave an assuring smile.

Moh : Beta, abhi Aap log jaa rhe ho but, I'm expecting Yes from you (looking at Anurag)

Both couldn't say much. But what's going to be their decision.