Bringing her back

Nandini was lost in thinking when she heard a loud bang on the door.... She became alert.....

Na : (screamed) go... Go... Away Anurag....

Anu : Nandini..... Sonaaaa..... Open the door..... Or I'll break it....

Na : Nooooo please... Give me 15 minutes.....

Anu : I'm waiting outside....

Within 15 minutes she opened the door with fear in her heart.... Anurag was about to say something when he looked at her and was shocked seeing her. Nandini was all dressed in white. No Vermillion no sakha pola. She's looking like a widow Rather than a bride....

Anu : Nandini.... Yeah kya hai tum (trying to hold her. Nandini held the knife and warned him with her eyes)... Fine... Lekin yeah kaise.... You are married for God's sake....

Na : I will Rather prefer dying than accepting you as my husband... You... You killed my Mani... No...no... I can't ever accept you as my husband....

Anu : You can't!!! You will have to..(he tries to hold her by force but Nandini tries to hit him and the knife Hits him too. He being angry slaps her hard resulting in her Falling down the stairs and hitting her head.)

Manik noticed this and Frankly... This was it.... He literally ran to the house....

Na : (somehow standing and balancing herself. Her lips and forehead had cut marks.) You are inhumane... Insan hi hi nhi tummm...... I can't live with you...(She tried to run away. But Anurag ran and held her hand)

Anu : Ha huu mai animal.... And let me show you how much I can love you..

He tried to kiss her and in the process.. he's tearing her clothes from here and there.... Nandini is continuously crying and resisting. God knows what the poor soul is going through... First being raped by her love and now being forced by her so called husband.... He bit her neck.... And was about to pull down the zip of her dress when suddenly everything became dark in front of him......

Nandini had kept her eyes closed!!! But feeling no further pain she opened her eyes only to get the biggest shock of her life!!!!!

Manik... Yes, Manik Malhotra was standing there with a rod in his hand. His eyes spitting fire and it seemed like he'll burn everything....

Na : Mani....

Her one call and his eyes darted to her. His eyes held pain and fear of loosing her.... She couldn't mistake in understanding her Manik... Yes... Yes this was her Manik.... No.... This can't be an imagination.... This is true... Anurag was lying unconscious and her Manik saved her.... She with Baby steps came to him... Struggling to walk... Manik noticed that and rushed to her to hold her..

Na : (once in his arms was unable to believe he's here) Mani.... Manii!! Tum... Tum (she's unable to process a single word as she's crying in pain and happiness)...

Ma : (hugging her tightly) Shhh!!! Ha Nandu... Tumhara Mani laut Aya hai.... I'm alive... In front of you..... I'm sorry... I was lost.... Lost in...

Na : (crying continuously in the hug).. please don't go.... Please... I can't live without you... Manik.... I love you..... Maat ja... Jana.. maat (she felt unconscious in his arms)

Manik took her in his arms and left for his apartment. (Common guys. Manik Malhotra us rich and moreover. He made money here and brought apparentment. Story hai kuch v ho sakta hai)...

+++++++++

Evening....

Nandini slowly opened and closed her eyes to adjust to the lights.