it's Anurag not Manik

Nandini returned home and went to her parents.

Na : I'm ready.... But, they need to know my truth...

Sw : Lekin!!!

Na : Nhi Ma, if I'm getting married again!!! My in-laws deserve to know that I've a past!!! That my husband isn't going to be my love ever, that I'm doing all to this for Mani.....

Sw : Beta tum samaj...

Ve : Okay! Even after knowing everything,if they agree.... Do you have a problem!! (Swarnali and Nandini looked at him in shock)

Na : N...no....

Ve : Tomorrow evening we are going... Swarnali, Nandu ko shopping k liye leke jao....

Nandini, along with swarnali went to Mall for shopping.

While

Nivi : Anu, aaj Nandini and Murty uncle family aa rhe hai.

Anu : Ohh (shyly)

Nivi : What Ohh!!! Chup chap jao shopping krte.... Onader jnno bhalo kichu kino(buy something good for them).

Anu : Mmm.......... Mee!!

Anup : Chalooo....

They too left for shopping......
Now, the twist is,both went to South City Mall.

Anurag and Nandini were in the same Mall. They were on different floors. Nandini was there just for her mother... She was looking around lost in her own world when suddenly she saw something rather someone who shocked her...

She was near the archies block when she noticed "Manik"..... Actually we know it's Anurag but..
For Nandini it's Manik. Shock will be an understatement...... She kept looking for a while trying to understand if this is truth....

She like in trance walked towards him..... Anurag didn't notice her and was busy watching a pendant...

Anu : (pov) this pendant is so pretty yet simple

Anu : (pov) this pendant is so pretty yet simple..... The star of heart!.... Nandini (a small smile played on his lips) should I buy?? Mind t nhi kregi??

While Anurag was lost in his thoughts.... Nandini with trembling steps approached him.... She was about to call him when,

Anup : (from near the counter) Anu... Anurag!!! Ajao....