5. Percy goes on a mission

🏹

      Tony had Loki brought in before Percy woke up. Tony knew all about the frequent talks between the god and the teen. But he'd let them continue due to the fact Percy was only talking. As long as Loki wasn't brainwashing the teen or escaping, Tony was cool with it. It was a good way to learn about him. In fact, Percy had gone to talk to Loki last night.

   "This is Loki? As in the the God Loki? As in the guy who —"

   "Yes Peter. This is Loki," Tony cut him off. He could sense a pop culture reference coming from a mile away.

   "Now Loki, what do you know about Percy's life?" Tony demanded of the Norse god in front of him.

   "So, you were aware of those visits. I thought your security was rather lax, Tony Stark." Loki smirked.

   "Answer the question."

   "I loathe to admit it, but I do not know much. I know about as much as you know."

   "Oh hey Loki," a voice said, entering the room

   Tony turned to look at the person. "Good morning kid."

   "Morning Tony."

   "What are you doing here, Percy?" Peter asked.

   "I was bored," Percy said and sat down next to Tony.

   "Hello Perseus," Loki greeted.

   Percy frowned. He didn't like anybody calling him that. "It's Percy."

   "Hmm," Loki hummed. "I prefer Perseus."

   Percy sighed, turning his attention back to Tony. "What's Loki doing here?"

   "I'm interrogating him," Tony said. "I know about your talks."

   Percy smiled sheepishly. "Stalker."

   "Hey Percy, wanna go skateboarding?" Peter asked.

   His eyes lit up. "Of course! —"

   "No can do kids," Tony interrupted. "We have a new mission."

   "Aw," Peter pouted. "Can't this wait for later?"

   "Nope."

   "It's okay, we can go skateboarding later," Percy said.

   💫

        Everyone was sitting at the head table, including Loki. They were talking about their new mission.

   "Alright," Fury began. "We have a new mission, as you all know, and for this one, I'll be needing Percy." All heads turned to Percy.

   He groaned. "This better be easy."

   "You need to go to California to attended this party, the Hellsing, that would feed us information about a new attack," Fury informed. "If you need any help, and I highly doubt that, you can call for backup."

   Loki raised a hand. "Can I come with him?"

   "I —" Fury was cut off

   "Hell no," Tony interrupted, slamming his fists on table.

   "I was going to say that, Stark," Fury said.