22. A Whole New World (Part 4)

🏹

   Percy woke up and found himself in a golden room. Literally. The room was filled with expensive jewels and was made out of crystal.

The door opened and a man came in. Percy remembered him instantly. It was that weird god, Jake.

   "Hello Perseus. It's nice to meet you again don't you think?" Jake asked, a strained smile on his face.

   "No it's not," Percy replied, rolling his eyes.

  Jake walked towards him, clicking his tongue. "Don't hurt my feelings."

   "I'm leaving," Percy said.

   "Leaving? Oh, no. You're stuck here with me, Perseus," Jake explained.

   "No I'm not."

   Jake sighed. "I thought you were smarter than this, no? This was my plan all along."

   "Plan..?" Percy asked, confused.

   He nodded his head, looking rather proud. "It was simple. Get those love sick children into the island, trap them, and take you," Jake said. "However you weren't supposed to get injured. I suppose I might need to make some changes to my plans."

   Percy felt sick. "Where are they?" He demanded. "Loki, Peter, Annabeth?"

   Jake got a nasty look on his face. "Seriously? I trapped them somewhere. They won't be interrupting us."

   "Interrupting us..." Percy echoed. "No."

   Jake tilted his head to the side. "No? No? Oh, no. No backwards is on, and you're turning me on."

   "I thought you, a god, is supposed to be more mature than this," Percy said.

   "I can have fun every once in a while, don't you think?"

   Percy sighed. "I'm taking a nap."

   "Of course. I'll try not to kiss you while you're sleeping."

   Percy scowled at him. "Don't be an asshole."

   "That's hard to do," Jake said smugly. "I like being an asshole. Goodnight." He snapped his fingers and Percy fell into a deep sleep.

💫

   "Percy... Percy..." Someone called.

Percy opened his eyes. He was in a dark abyss. There was absolutely no light except for three people shining dimly. As he stepped closer, he realized it was Annabeth, Loki, and Peter.

   "What are you guys doing here?" Percy asked.

   "We don't know," one of them said. Their voices were distorted and it was almost impossible to tell which one spoke.

   "Perseus." His voice was loud and clear and soft. Percy instantly knew it was Loki who spoke.

   "Loki?" Percy asked, a confirmation that he was speaking.

   "Yes," Loki answered. "You need to get out."

   "Out? From where?"

   "The God. Jake. Get out."

   "I know that but why so urgently?"

   "He is bad news. I think I remember him from Asgard. He tried to bring down the fall of the gods. Including the Greek. He is a fake," Loki explained.

   "A fake..." Percy repeated.

   "Yes."

   "Where are you?" At the same time Percy asked that, Loki asked, "Did he try to kiss you?"

   "He did before. Why?" Percy asked.

   "Nothing..."

   "Where are you?" Percy repeated.

   "A void."

   "A void?"

   "Yes."

   "How is that possible? How... how do I get you guys out of there?"

   "I do not know. My magic is not working. This Annabeth girl and Peter are useless."

   "Annabeth isn't useless," Percy said, annoyed. "She'll know something for sure. I trust her."

   "Anyway," Loki said, changing the subject. "Hurry up. If you do not, we might fade to nothing eventually."

   "Wait, wait. Fade into nothing!?" Percy demanded.

   "Yes," Loki confirmed. "And before you come, you need to-"

Percy woke up in a cold sweat. Jake was standing over him, his jaw clenched and his eyes furious.
What the hell just happened? Percy asked himself.

   "I'll be damned if i know," Jake said. It was almost as if he could read Percy's thoughts. "Yes I can read your thoughts," Jake confirmed.

Percy must've looked shocked because Jake chuckled before leaning in to kiss Percy.

   "Close your jaw unless you want my tongue down your throat," Jake said against Percy's lips.

   "Fuck you," Percy said.

   "I'd rather fuck you."

🏹

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)