23. Jake is what?! (1/2)

🏹

   Percy had refused to eat anything and spent all day in a room (way too luxury looking for his comfort). After Loki had saved him, he was back here again. Unable to use his powers. He was completely useless.

Right?

Percy closed his eyes for only a few moments, but he heard a voice.

"Perseus." It was Loki. His voice was distant, but he knew it was. "Be careful. I'll lend you—"

Percy's eyes snapped open. What the..? That had to be his imagination. Jake must be messing with him. There's no way that could be Loki.

Jake entered the room—without knocking, of course. I mean, Percy could be jerking off and Jake would still enter.

   Jake frowned. "What is this?" He demanded.

   "A room?" Percy said obviously.

   Jake scowled at him. "No. Something else. What did you do?!"

   "Listen, I don't know what's wrong, but shut the fuck up. You're annoying me."

   "Tell. Me. What. Is. this," Jake growled out, walking towards Percy, who was laying on the bed.

   Percy looked annoyed. "I told you, I don't know."

   Jake sniffed around him like a dog, and Percy was sure he was going insane. "I can smell."

   "Yes. And I can eat."

   "You have a smart mouth, did you know that?"

   "Yes. I do."

🏹